Random good picture Not show
1. This paper introduced the studies advances of P transposable element in Drosophila.
2. In particular they tracked the positions of transposable elements.
3. Plant transposable elements are classified into two major elements or elements or DNA transposons.
4. It is difficult to avoid concluding that, where they do persist, transposable elements must be conferring some benefit.
5. Similar advantages to the continued existence of other sorts of transposable element will probably turn up when people start looking in detail.
6. The instability of morphological variation in flower of Z . grandiflora might be related transposable genetic element.sentencedict.com
7. Drosophila is one of the best experimental material. Its genome consists of transposable elements.
8. Having identified a plant showing a phenotype of interest, a genomic library of the transposon tagged stock is screened for the transposable element.
9. The current studies on sexual Stage avirulence gene analysis, RFLP analysis, cloning of avirulence gene, gene transformation and transposable element of rice blast fungus are discussed in this Paper.
10. It is also true that Drosophila melanogaster, which does not methylate its genome, suffers a very high rate of spontaneous mutations—from 50% to 85%—through the action of transposable elements.
11. Here we report that 65% of naturally occurring repairable DNA damage in self-renewing adult stem cells occurs within transposable elements.
More similar words: transportable, disposable, transpose, transposon, transposed, disposable income, transposition, opposable, transport, means of transportation, transporter, transponder, air transport, transportation, transport system, public transport, active transport, passive transport, transformable, transferable, transmittable, transpire, transplant, transparent, transparence, transparency, transpiring, transparently, transpiration, transplanting.