Random good picture Not show
(1) Jan Fischer produced a transporter that might well have come from a professional machine shop.
(2) Once he nicked my entire Corgi transporter filled with cars and a train set.
(3) Christine stared down at the executive transporter bay from an observation gallery thirty metres above the floor.
(4) By investing in car transporter rolling stock the railway companies were able to offer the manufacturers a service economically beneficial to both.
(5) The ride in the air transporter had been bumpy due to air missiles fired in their direction.
(6) Below her, technicians were preparing a long-range executive transporter for launch.
(7) We will load them all on the transporter.
(8) The cars went by transporter again.
(9) The executive transporter bay was a chaos of foam and whirling shapes which might or might not have been armed troopers.
(10) First, the transporter bringing his race car crashed on the autostrada and two of his mechanics were injured.
(11) In general they can select from table 1 transporter butylacralate.
(12) Cocaine operates by entering the transporter, blocking the "reuptake" of dopamine and leaving more of it in the space between the cells.
(13) Glutamate transporter functions were studied by means of assay of 3 H L glutamate uptake in synaptosomes, GTF was observed by spectrophotometry, meantime MDA contents and SOD activities were measured.
(14) Well, I think a transporter would make you into energy.
(15) Recently, transporter, that is a sort of protein located in the presynaptic membrane, vesicle membrane and glia cell membrane, has been the study hotspot of neuroscience.
(16) GLUT 4 is the major glucose transporter of muscle and adipose tissue.
(17) Supplier delivery, Transporter performance control and record the extra transportation cost.
(18) Sooner or later water must have acted as a transporter for dissolved materials.
(19) The accident happened on a busy dual carriageway when the transporter hit a grass verge and landed on top of one of the cars.
(20) In theory, scientists could develop drugs that bind to the dopamine transporter[Sentence dictionary], which would lock the door to cocaine.
(21) They checked the two men as they left the air transporter.
(22) Time seemed to slow down as Christine fell into the executive transporter bay.
(23) Objective: To observe characteristic of gene transcription of ABC transporter family in tumorous tissue in H22 tumor-bearing mice with different syndromes.
(24) Objective To investigate the effect of doparnine receptor agonist piribedil on dopamine transporter.
(25) We main manufacture: dredger , sand pumping vessel , sand filter , transporter, sand selecting equipment, conveyer belt, etc.
(26) Additionally, Glutamine is a regulator of acid-base balance and a nitrogen transporter.
(27) In this report, we try to explore the prodrug design targeting PEPT1 (oligopeptide transporter 1), and prodrug affinity towards PEPT1 as well as the uptake kinetics based on our in vitro system.
(28) Objective To study the damage of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and heroin abuse on corpus striatum dopamine transporter (DAT) in molecular level.
(29) The paper described an improved transfer alignment scheme for missile Inertial Guidance System, and presented the flight test procedure in a transporter.
(30) Objective : To study the antitoxic role of vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) in transgenic Chinese Hamster ovary (CHO) cell.
More similar words: transport, air transport, transportable, means of transportation, transportation, active transport, public transport, passive transport, transpose, transposed, transposon, transposition, transpire, transplant, transparent, transparency, porter, sportsmanship, transparently, transpiration, importer, exporter, reporter, supporter, semitransparent, transplantation, porterhouse, sportscaster, transmitter, spoilsport.