Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Our transportation system is designed to answer the needs of the city's commuters.
2. Normally, the transportation system in Paris carries 950,000 passengers a day.
3. The island's transportation system depended heavily on cattle.
4. Seattle has a very modern public transportation system.
5. Such a transportation system will exert a constant demand for fuel both at the space station and on the lunar surface.
6. In practice, the city's transportation system is very inefficient.
7. The Advanced Public Transportation System is one important subsystems of ITS.
8. This city has a very convenient public transportation system.
9. Accompanying with the exploration process, automobile transportation system in Shengli Oil Field has developed a great deal and has become the essential section of the whole productive system.
10. The current water transportation system is nearly 70 years old.
11. For example, public transportation system will be up - dated.
12. Detailed analysis of the transportation system protection and control equipment, motor schematic, block diagram, PLC system, the external wiring diagram.
13. A total of $950 million was spent on the new transportation system.
14. Indeed, they must be just about the most individually specialized operating team in any transportation system.
15. The de Young can not wait that long for a reluctant city to build an adequate public transportation system.
16. This is the largest and most comprehensive study ever made of the city's public transportation system.
17. But if fuel could be made on the Moon, the transportation system would be much more economical.
18. The sprawling conference and resort center even has its own transportation system.
19. The ticket is good for unlimited travel on the city's transportation system for 3 days.
20. In Northern Ireland we have embarked on a major programme of investment covering all sectors of the region's transportation system.
21. This paper studies the overall evaluation method of Advanced Public Transportation System ( APTS ).
22. For instance, it becomes a burden to our inefficient transportation system.
23. This article has analyzed and expounded the system synthesis theory and discussed the significance of the meta- synthesis theory, which used in transportation system study.
24. It may effectively enhance the working surface excavation equipment the use factor, fully displays the transportation system the potential, guaranteed continuously balanced produces.
25. As a result, the cold chamber die casting machine has to be equipped with melting and transportation system of magnesium alloys.
26. Canadians are very proud of our effective, efficient and high - capacity air transportation system.sentencedict.com
27. The video detection of traffic parameters is of vital importance to the intelligent transportation system, and the segmentation of moving vehicles constitutes one of the key steps in video detection.
28. The international many combined transports are one kind carry on the combined transport using the container the new transportation system way.
29. One of the outstanding prerequisites of any city is a local transportation system.
30. The spherical bearing applies to request priority equipments and parts of the simple situations, such as used for agricultural machinery, transportation system or construction machinery.
More similar words: transportation, transport system, means of transportation, transportation cost, operation system, numeration system, information system, communication system, transportable, classification system, Management Information System, management information systems, fuel injection system, transport, transaction processing system, decision support system, transporter, air transport, propulsion system, transplantation, public transport, active transport, passive transport, xenotransplantation, American system, transposition, unsystematic, deportation, importation, exportation.