Random good picture Not show
1. Along with the city's fast - development, the transportation network reliability has received the high attention.
2. Transportation network , water supply, power supply, sea-route basic construction condition is favorable.
3. Transportation Network restricting on transportation time transportation efficiency will affect the logistics action in Logistics Park.
4. China's transportation network groaning under large and growing demand from its booming factories.
5. Convenient transportation network in North China Bazhou become an important transport hub.
6. With convenient transportation network around the business economics, entertainment, sports self - contained.
7. China's transportation network is groaning under large and growing demand from its booming factories.
8. Efficient transportation network will satisfy the traffic needs of ABG.
9. A well - developed transportation network is essential to Taiwan's export-oriented economy.
10. Tin Shui Wai already has an excellent transportation network and a well - designed road system.
11. In non-congested transportation network[sentencedict.com], full information should be released through motorist information system by reason that it produces no externality.
12. The efficient transportation network has made possible the lowering of the level of safety stock with its resultant reduction in inventory carrying cost.
13. The transportation network , above, relies on RFID cards to track commuters in busses, subways and cars.
14. Land. Empty a range of three - dimensional transportation network , located in prime locations.
15. Its proximity to the airport and transportation network make it into a hot spot for sightseeing.
16. Due to the time-varying feature of the transportation network, the transport costs and total transport time are varying with the time of departure.
17. The transportation network is described as a series of nodes and connecting links.
18. Enterprise will generally height control domestic transportation network[http://Sentencedict.com], but not too care about international transportation.
19. Building of railway and development of shipping industry stimulated disintegration and reconstruction of traditional transportation network.
20. Numerical application denotes the method can measure the efficiency of the transportation network in reason, and it also could explain some transportation phenomena scientifically.
21. Air service was seen as a supplement to rail service in the American transportation network.
22. Through the cost estimate analysis and comprehensive profits evaluation, the economy feasibility is studied for the Bi-provincial Transportation Network Construction.
23. The evaluation index system for the regional rail transit network is different from those of the highway network and public transportation network.
24. Finally conclusions and recommendations for further research of parallel shortest path algorithm in actual transportation network are suggested.
25. As to the measures considered necessary to be taken by the authorities concerned to improve the Industrial Park, top priorities are external transportation network and pollution-control equipment.
More similar words: transportation, air transportation, means of transportation, transportation cost, transportation system, communication network, transportable, network connections, transport, transporter, air transport, transport company, transplantation, public transport, active transport, transport system, passive transport, xenotransplantation, transposition, deportation, importation, exportation, teleportation, transnational corporation, transpiration, transmutation, transfer station, machine translation, transpose, transposon.