Random good picture Not show
1. Last year's transportation infrastructure investment of about 332 million.
2. Brazil's financial commitment to improve its transportation infrastructure has been inadequate, USDA says.
3. Helping a transportation infrastructure company redesign its strategy and organization. Advise this company on operation process.
4. Railways and highways and other transportation infrastructure as compared to more difficult to mobilize funds enthusiasm.
5. New Delhi's spending on transportation infrastructure, however, needs to pick up urgently.
6. Both the national and state governments developed transportation infrastructure.
7. Transportation infrastructure flat - out failing to keep pace with economic activity.
8. Since the founding of new China,[sentencedict .com] NuJiangZhou steadily transportation infrastructure construction.
9. Infrastructure: In 2006, increase transportation infrastructure.
10. We have finished constructing our new, modern stadiums and an outstanding transportation infrastructure.
11. The United States has woefully underfunded its national infrastructure, according to a bipartisan congressional commission, the National Surface Transportation Infrastructure Financing Commission.
12. Economic globalization is bringing about more demands for inter - modal transportation services and multi - modal transportation infrastructure.
More similar words: infrastructure, transportation, air transportation, means of transportation, transportation cost, transportation network, transportation system, ultrastructure, international transport, transportable, data structure, structure, structured, construction industry, transport, restructure, substructure, unstructured, superstructure, transporter, cell structure, cost structure, body structure, air transport, microstructure, macrostructure, power structure, basic structure, class structure, matrix structure.