Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Transportation costs would turn the operation into an uneconomical exercise.
(2) You'll have to pay for the packaging and transportation costs, not forgetting airport taxes.
(3) Carrying goods by ship reduces transportation costs.
(4) In equilibrium this higher marginal revenue exactly offsets transportation costs.
(5) Local producers can, depending on transportation costs, more readily locate refining and smelting units near small mines.
(6) As the transportation cost occupy a great proportion in the circulation cost of goods, a small decrease of it would cause a great deal savings.
(7) In order to reduce the domestic transportation cost, it is best to choose a port of loading that is close to the origin of the goods(http://sentencedict.com), which is a generally accepted principle.
(8) The transportation cost of transfer inventory from seller to buyer to buyer can be significant.
(9) Chain-like supermarket cost including procurement cost, transportation cost, labor cost, internal expense cost, returned goods and loss cost and so on.
(10) Thus, the transportation cost does not fall into the scope of tax credit for dutiable goods.
(11) Declare the customs and control the transportation cost.
(12) You shall bear all the transportation cost of the goods.
(13) What good are 10, 000 pins if they can not be traded because of restrictions or high transportation costs?
(14) Landings in Florida save about $ 1 million in transportation costs.
(15) Like all other endeavors so far attempted in space, the limiting factor on profitability of space resource use is transportation cost.
(16) Transport vehicles are needed, routing issues must be addressed, and of course the transportation costs must be paid.
(17) To fill the inventory based on the stock conditions, control of transportation cost and time.
(18) The tank body is designed by means of three-dimensional aid design method with the characteristics of reasonable structure, large effective capacity and reduced transportation cost.
(19) At this time nor at home on roads without snow mountain, transportation cost is low.
(20) The initiative of the essay lies in the consideration of transfer price and transportation cost allocation factor as decision variables in the research of Production Planning.
(21) The objective of this novel model is to minimize the sum of distribution centers' fix cost and variable cost, transportation cost and inventory cost.
(22) Supplier delivery, Transporter performance control and record the extra transportation cost.
(23) The details are as following. The three necessary conditions for clustering are technical divisibility of production process, rich opportunity of product differentiation and low transportation cost.
(24) In the premise of efficiency, and strive for the transportation cost minimization.
(25) More over, it also causes delay of the commercial transportation, which increases the transportation cost.
(26) In this paper we discussed the problem of collaboration-supply in supply chain based on minimal total cost including transportation cost, purchase cost and inventory cost.
(27) But the thesis only involves inventory carrying cost and order setup cost, not includes transportation cost.
(28) The proposed model attempts to minimize the total cost, which consists of transportation cost, operating cost, and final disposal cost, as well as the sale revenue of reclaimed materials.
(29) Quantitative analysis includes: input - output benefits, time saving benefits, and transportation cost saving benefits.
(30) Regarding potential imports, newsprint has actually become local industry, partly due to the high transportation cost.
More similar words: transportation, means of transportation, transportable, transport, transporter, air transport, transplantation, public transport, transport system, active transport, passive transport, transposition, importation, exportation, deportation, installation cost, transnational corporation, teleportation, transpiration, transmutation, transfer station, production cost, transpose, exhortation, transposon, transposed, transponder, transposable, proportional representation, translation.