Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Baggage Condition 2 also requires that the transport company, authority or hotel should have been notified in writing.
2. Transport company offering integrated transportation, information and logistics solutions.
3. He was released from duty with the Second Transport Company.
4. Afghan International Transport Company: Wazir Akbar Khan Mena , POB 768 ,[sentencedict.com/transport company.html] Kabul.
5. They say the national transport company, Transnet, is holding firm at 11 percent.
6. Cable Car team owned transport company, free door - to - door.
7. Motor Transport Company Limited, Ningbo, Ningbo is the only one integrated logistics enterprises.
8. The transport company is executed to interval circuitry paid take up.
9. The air transport company will collect payment on your behalf from the consigner(sentencedict.com), against delivery.
10. Xining Highway Transport Company dispatches daily hundreds of regular coaches and buses to various destinations.
11. The accident was not caused by any act or omission of the transport company.
12. His father was then taken on as a bus driver in the city transport company.
13. This company is by Beijing Traffic department, Beijing transports the tube department, the industry and commerce tax affairs to authorize the be established large-scale Transport company.
14. Do not abandon, if less cargo, please required the transport company make claims based on signature recognition equipment.
15. The merchandise ( cargos ) delivery can between office , department stores , Flagship store, transport company and other locations.
16. Please let us know the name of ocean marine transport company, linkman , and telephone number , so that we can effect shipment in time.
17. Seventies, to develop extensive Bohai Sea base construction established a transport company.
18. The solution to the issues of combined transport can provide a theoretical support for the transport company formed and it also can effectively promote the development of combined transport market.
19. Mr O'Neill headed Alcoa, an aluminium giant , while Mr Snow led CSX, a rail - transport company.
20. Our country railroad also can establish circuit equipment company and transport company departure to manage.
More similar words: transport, transporter, air transport, transportable, means of transportation, transportation, public transport, active transport, transport system, passive transport, transportation cost, transportation system, part company, transpose, transposed, transposon, transponder, transposable, transposition, sport car, target company, parent company, unsporting, transpire, unsportsmanlike, transplant, transparent, transparency, transparence, transpiring.