Random good picture Not show
1. The Wheel was made fast, resting on the transom and trailing in the water.
2. We climbed out the transom and walked through the cool fall night to our cars at the high school.
3. Reaching the transom, he tied the catch net to the portside rudder.
4. Answer guide: Here Transom owes money to the bank which the bank can demand is repaid immediately.
5. Leaning over the transom, Whitworth succumbed to his seasickness.
6. Above, its transom is covered with plywood and nailed tightly shut.
7. Transom Trading is a retailer of motor spares and accessories.
8. A light appeared through the transom overhead.
9. Used for aluminum and PVC mullion transom end - milling to fit different frame.
10. The transom condition for speed displacement ships is discussed.
11. Milling the notch and step face of transom profile.
12. The introduced boundary condition at the transom stern and corresponding numerical treatment are simple and effective.
13. The transom condition for high - speed displacement ships is discussed.
14. A structural crosspiece; a transom.
15. In the arthritic wind,(sentencedict.com) we hung a fishing line over the transom and dragged it behind us.
16. We had no trouble getting up the tree, but the transom was too high for Mrs Boatwright.
17. These goods had a resale value of ￡12,000 and had been purchased by Transom Trading for ￡8,000.
More similar words: ransom, ransomed, means of transportation, hansom, trans, transit, transact, transfuse, transmit, transfer, transform, transfix, transect, transept, transpire, transpose, transship, transcend, transmute, transport, in transit, translate, transient, transposed, transition, transgress, transitive, transience, transistor, translator.