Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As the transmission medium contains easy winding or bunching of the fiber material.
2. Generally, according to transmission medium, CVT is classified as mechanical type, hydraulic type, and electric type.
3. Transmission medium is not only the energy transfer intermediary, but also lubrication, sealing and heat transfer medium.
4. Optic fiber is now the preferred transmission medium for long - haul trunks.
5. The transmission medium for a digital channel can be opticalcable, digital microwave link and satellite circuit, etc.
6. According to the transmission medium needs screw device can provide heating or cooling the structure.
7. DG - type pump transmission medium temperature less than 105 ℃, for a variety of boiler feed water.
8. twisted-pair cables are most popular transmission medium in network engineering.
9. Twisted - pair cables are most popular transmission medium in network engineering.
10. Water as environmental protection transmission medium has been applied in many kinds of hydraulic system.
11. Fiber-Optic Cable A transmission medium composed of a central glass optical fiber cable surrounded by cladding and an outer protective sheath.
12. Transmission where the transmission medium does not recognize control characters or initiate any control activity.
13. A slotted-ring network transfers data in predefined time slots (fixed-length portions of a data frame) in the transmission stream over one transmission medium.
14. Widely applicable to various working conditions of acid and alkali, salt, such as the transmission medium.
15. This cheap and simple way to allow many devices to communicate using a common transmission medium.
16. Fluctuation in the strength of radio signals because of variations in the transmission medium.
17. Based on the analysis of the main source and the transmission medium in the impulse device.
18. Type of Multiplexor that combines multiple channels onto a single transmission medium in such a way that all the individual channels can be simultaneously active.
19. All moving parts within the pump are using the transmission medium lubrication.
20. In a token-bus network or a token-ring network, a signal indicating that there is activity on the transmission medium that did not result in a valid frame.
21. A process by which a data station delays its transmission when the transmission medium is busy to avoid collision with ongoing transmission.Sentence dictionary
22. Anyone can broadcast electromagnetic waves and no one really owns the transmission medium.
23. This technique eliminates the tube in conventional mechanical lifting, takes hollow rod as the transmission medium and oil flow channel and discharges fluid during down stroke.
24. As for the deconvolution method used in estimation of actul scattered signal of deep scatterer in inhomogeneous soft tissue, the impulse response of transmission medium is a key .
25. In millimeter wave band and sub-millimeter wave band, it has characters of low loss, high power handling, low dispersion and single mode transmission medium.
More similar words: transmission mechanism, transmission, data transmission, transmission line, transmission time, transmission electron microscope, television transmission, neurotransmission, transmission delay, radio transmission, direct transmission, baseband transmission, indirect transmission, automatic transmission, serial data transmission, high voltage transmission line, transmission control protocol, transmissive, transmissible, dismission, transmigration, transmigrant, transmit, retransmit, transmitted, transmitter, transmittal, transmitting, transmigrate, transgression.