Random good picture Not show
(1) They detoured around the traffic jam by heading south.
(2) Sorry we're late. We got stuck in a traffic jam.
(3) Our coach was caught in a traffic jam and got to Heathrow forty minutes late.
(4) A 25 mile traffic jam clogged the northbound carriageway of the M6.
(5) We were stuck in a traffic jam for two hours.
(6) The traffic jam soon cleared once the offending vehicle had been removed.
(7) We got stuck in a traffic jam and I was desperate for the loo.
(8) The traffic jam was caused by a lorry shedding its load.
(9) We sat bumper-to-bumper in the traffic jam.
(10) Tempers flared as the traffic jam became worse.
(11) I got stuck in a traffic jam for half an hour.
(12) They got stuck in a traffic jam.
(13) We were stuck in a traffic jam .
(14) We got stuck in a traffic jam on the approach road.
(15) I spent half the morning sitting in a traffic jam.
(16) He's late he's probably stuck in a traffic jam.
(17) We were stuck in a traffic jam for an hour.
(18) He was caught in a traffic jam this morning.
(19) I was stuck in a traffic jam for an hour yesterday.
(20) There was a monumental traffic jam on the freeway.
(21) We were stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway for two hours.
(22) In a traffic jam(sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], avoid leaning forward with your head.
(23) Look, Chief, you want to cause a traffic jam?
(24) Every time I go to London I get caught in a traffic jam.
(25) She sat in the car, silently fuming at the traffic jam.
(26) Sorry I'm late — I got caught up in a traffic jam.
(27) What he likes most of all is a good traffic jam on his way home.
(28) Why stand in a bus queue or sit in a traffic jam when you can walk almost as quickly?
(29) Did anyone really do themselves any good by telling somebody off on the telephone or getting angry in a traffic jam?
(30) She had got stuck getting out of Belfast, and got lost trying to take a short cut round the traffic jam.
More similar words: traffic, office, affinity, officer, affidavit, affiliate, suffice, official, affiliated, officious, officially, efficacy, ex officio, affirmative, efficient, head office, difficult, sufficient, efficiency, sufficiency, inefficiency, pyjamas, paper jam, draft, craft, warcraft, aircraft, witchcraft, terra firma, effigy.