Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The two teams traded off with each other several years for first place in the football league.
2. The firm openly traded in arms.
3. He traded an old bicycle in for a new one.
4. He had a Rolls-Royce, and he traded it in for two matching silver Range Rovers.
5. I did rather well when I traded in my car - they gave me a good price for it.
6. He was traded from the Giants to the Yankees.
7. Our books are traded right across Asia.
8. He traded in his old car for a new Mercedes.
9. They traded in gold and other precious metals .
10. She traded her posters for his CD.
11. Our products are now traded worldwide.
12. She traded her roller-skates for Billy's portable radio.
13. He traded his watch for Ade's basketball.
14. They traded off horses hundreds of miles from home.
15. Its shares are traded on the Unlisted Securities Market.
16. They suspected that Neville had traded secret information with Mr Foster.
17. Early explorers traded directly with Native Americans for furs.
18. He traded on his father's reputation to get a job.
19. He traded as a tobacco merchant.
20. She traded in her old refrigerator for a new one.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Rosa traded seats with Cage.
22. He traded his old car in for a new model.
23. Early explorers traded directly with the Indians.
24. For centuries, Native Americans traded with European settlers.
25. He traded in his car for a new model.
26. We traded off large and small brushes for rough and fine work.
27. They traded artillery fire with government forces inside the city.
28. The A's have not won a game since they traded him.
29. The two politicians didn't really discuss the issues, they just traded insults.
30. She's just gone off the boil , as they say in the midwifery traded.
More similar words: trade deficit, trade discount, degraded, trade, trader, trade off, tradeoff, trade-off, trade in, trade war, free trade, trademark, trade bloc, trade wind, fair trade, trade union, trade embargo, free trade zone, trade barrier, trade surplus, stock-in-trade, terms of trade, jack of all trades, balance of trade, world trade center, trade association, international trade, trade liberalization, federal trade commission, world trade organization.