Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To this day, its trade mark has been the concentration on the body and its movements.
2. We will introduce legislation to simplify trade mark registration and extend the rights they confer.
3. A company's name must not include a trade mark unless its owner's consent is obtained.
4. For high - volume production of trade marks the user, generally earns 20 %.
5. We should protect ownership of trade marks.
6. The art form is reflected on trade marks, advertisement, interior decoration, fashion design, book binding, stamp design and cartoon books.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
7. How to assess patents and trade marks?
8. We '; re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.
9. The Intellectual Property Department operates the Trade Marks, Patents, Designs and Copyright Licensing Bodies Registries.
10. The Intellectual Property Department operates the Trade Marks , Patents and Designs Registries.
11. The procedure in applying for registration is laid down in the Trade Marks Rules.
12. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers'own trade marks or brand names.
13. Friends Provident International and the Corporate Rose Logo are registered trade marks of Friends Provident Companies.
14. Holographic image technology in anti - false signaling device application mainly printed anti - false label and trade marks.
15. Cutting metal drum using chemical or electronic sculpture method of manufacture, mainly for the sticker and trade marks of the die-cutting .
16. The procedure for applying for registration is laid down in the Trade Marks Rules.
17. The Vendor shall do nothing during or after the termination of this contract which would adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the Trade Marks.
More similar words: trade mark, trademark, trade magazine, market demand, marks, marksman, marksmanship, quotation marks, remark, demarche, demarcate, remark on, off the mark, telemark, hit the mark, demarcation, free market, unremarked, miss the mark, remarkable, at the market, home market, up to the mark, remarkably, service mark, below the mark, trade, beside the mark, wide of the mark, deutsche mark.