Random good picture Not show
1. Nick Davies, spokesman for the IAAF, the world track-and-field governing body, said there had been no signs that Andyar was having second thoughts about competing in Beijing.
2. The stadium could be used for track-and-field events and football matches.
3. Female gymnasts and track-and-field athletes first competed at the 1928 Games.
4. Their players cleaned up in all the track-and-field events.
5. He was a star athlete at Springfield College, a football player and track-and-field star.
6. Smith ties her transformation to a training program developed by de Bruin and based largely on track-and-field principles.
7. Jesse Owens an African American athlete who won four gold medals in track-and-field at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin and put to shame Hitler's Aryan superiority message.
7. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. The city leaders held a banquet in honor of the sportsmen who had won glory for our nation, and among them was the outstanding track-and-field athlete from our county.
9. For hundreds of years, all the statistics had kept the record of track-and-field that nobody could run a mile in less than four minutes.
10. On the same tack, Li Ning in September signed up to sponsor Sudan's national track-and-field team.
11. TIME contacted both the Afghan Olympic Committee and the country's track-and-field association in Kabul, but neither knew where Andyar was.
12. Hence the determination of Athletics South Africa (ASA), the country's track-and-field body, to bring victory back from the World Athletics Championships recently held in Berlin.
13. A computer system of management with perfect function and high automation is needed to meet the demand of scientifically managing the track-and-field meets on national and international scales.
14. In 1997, he transfered to Yichuan High School, a key school in Putuo District and the traditional track-and-field school. He studied and train there.
15. It was dubbed "project 119" after the number of golds in China's weakest sports: track-and-field, swimming and other water events such as rowing.
16. The female heptathlon has always been the advantage for the Zhejiang team in China's track-and-field circle and has made great contributions to the all-round sports in China.
17. I hope the research can provides beneficial reference for the reform and practice of track-and-field teaching contents of junior middle schools.
18. We not only perform well in table tennis, badminton and gymnastics, but also make great progress in tennis, basketball and track-and-field.
19. Sports A metal ball weighing ' pounds (7.2 kilograms) and having a long wire or wooden handle by which it is thrown for distance in track-and-field competition.
More similar words: track and field, back and fill, travel back and forth, midfield, back and forth, rack and ruin, rack and pinion, go to rack and ruin, rank and file, trackable, the rank and file, field, thick and fast, afield, fields, fielder, subfield, outfield, infield, oil field, field day, fielding, ball field, garfield, airfield, cornfield, force field, field goal, minefield, fieldwork.