Random good picture Not show
1. We're having a track and field meet.
2. The young track and field athlete could already hurl the discus 60 yards.
3. The competition features many top track and field athletes.
4. The United States won most of the track and field events. Similarly, in swimming, the top three places went to Americans.
5. New world records in the track and field events are chalked up from time to time in the past few years.
6. Bronze: Dwight Stones, track and field.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Opening ceremonies are Saturday, which also features track and field competition and an activity fair.
8. The moment the top stars of track and field stop thinking of themselves as entertainers, then the sport is dead.
9. Switching the focus to track and field competition, more details are emerging about some of this season's important fixtures.
10. Lewis and Michael Johnson are track and field millionaires.
11. Since the track and field competition has started, the bird nest is full house every day.
12. The semi - finals of the track and field events are under way.
13. African athletes are good at track and field events.
14. Spain's previous best medal haul in track and field was at the 1992 Games in Barcelona when they won four medals, including Fermin Cacho's gold in the blue riband event of the 1,500 metres.
15. With the exception of Jonathan Edwards, Britain had no chance of striking gold on track and field.
16. In Sydney last September she became the first female track and field athlete to win five medals in a single Olympics.
17. See, what happened to Rod is that he came along at a bad time in track and field.
18. In December and January, she collected numerous honors as the top woman athlete and top track and field athlete of 2000.
19. In a way, though, I became an exception because of my involvement in track and field.
20. At a deeper level, it is a very good book about the nature of track and field today.
21. Sports channel Sky Sports is looking to increase its coverage of athletics because of Barcelona and the spotlight falling on track and field.
22. She said she had traveled from Ningbo in Zhejiang province to try and get a ticket for the track and field event, so she could cheer on her idol, Liu Xiang.
23. It aims to let the track man adapt new match system, cultivate whose adaptability, keep being on whose game, improve the whole effect of Track and Field training.
24. The practice load of optimal athletic phase and athletic keeping phase is consist with Chinese Track and Field Training Outline at whole training phases.
25. Guess you can say Freeman was my introduction to track and field.
26. But the training load of basic training phase, especially for training times, quantity and strength are higher than Chinese Track and Field Training Outline obviously.
27. Gastrocnemius and soleus muscle are very important leg muscles. So their characteristic affect the improvement of many sports programmes athletes' performance, such as track and field, high jump, etc.
28. Australia's Sally Pearson celebrates her win in the 100m hurdles women final of the Track and Field competition of the XIX Commonwealth Games in New Delhi.
29. The Beijing National Stadium, also known as the bird's nest will be the main track and field stadium for the 2008 Summer Olympics and will be host to the Opening and Closing ceremonies.
30. We provide the professional referee recording function, which supports all kind of ball games, the track and field, the wrestling.
More similar words: back and forth, rack and ruin, go to rack and ruin, rank and file, the rank and file, field, afield, fields, infield, field day, cornfield, force field, field trip, battle field, electric field, field of vision, magnetic field, pack animal, black and blue, black and white, block and tackle, crack a joke, backtrack, track, tracked, tracking, track down, on the track, sidetrack, tracksuit.