Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It's surprising how the bills tot up.
2. He signed to the waiter to tot up the bill.
3. I finally sat down to tot up the full extent of my debt.
4. Can you tot up how much I owe you?
5. At the end of the year they will tot up hours spent on others' farms and bill each other accordingly.sentencedict.com
6. Let's tot up our expenses.
7. I'm going to tot up the marks scored by my students.
8. He signed to the waiter tot up the bill.
9. You'd better tot up a column of figures.
10. Investors with a contrarian bent are starting to tot up reasons to consider Europe now.
11. Now tot up the points you've scored.
12. His total debts tot up to RMB 500.
13. Working in this office has taught me to tot up a row of figures very quickly.
14. How much did the bill tot up to?
15. At the moment, you get an automatic ban as soon as you tot up 12 points.
16. The scale gives life events a numerical score so you can tot up your own personal stress rating.