Random good picture Not show
1. The top drawer is the one with the cutlery in.
2. Put it in the top drawer.
3. The shirts go in the top drawer.
4. I found the letter in the top drawer of his desk.
5. She's out of the top drawer / She's very top drawer.
6. She kept his passport in the top drawer.
7. He opened the top drawer of his desk, and took out a brown envelope.
8. She opened the top drawer of her desk.
9. He pulled open the top drawer beneath.
10. He pulled out the top drawer of the desk, where lined in rows were a dozen paper tubes.
11. My keys are in the top drawer.
12. Climbing off his mattress Gimmelmann went to the top drawer of his dresser and took out a file.
13. Put the papers in the top drawer of the filing cabinet.
14. The key was in the top drawer, neatly labelled.
15. I reached in my top drawer for the telephone book and hauled it out.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Isn't it in top drawer on the right?
17. Put the socks in the top drawer.
18. It's in top drawer of my desk at home.
19. Your writing materials are in the top drawer of your desk.
20. There's some paper in the top drawer of my desk.
21. He placed the pencil in the top drawer of his desk.
22. He kept a little hoard of chocolates in his top drawer.
23. My next book was due to have been a literary novel but that's been put back in the top drawer.
24. Harry propped himself up on one elbow and pulled open the top drawer of the bedside cabinet.
25. It would have been a sad disappointment to anyone ferreting in the top drawer of his desk.
26. She tried the door again, then pulled open the top drawer in Shergold's desk.
27. He keeps his private papers locked away in the top drawer of his desk.
28. McWilliams' two wins in the Superbike races were both top drawer performances.
29. Right hand puts down the pen and moves to the top drawer of the desk.
30. Her undies and the sandalwood box were in the top drawer of the dressing-table.
More similar words: drawer, drawers, chest of drawers, top-dressing, drawee, updraft, top-down, top down, top dog, overawe, stop dead, overawed, draw straws, top-down design, draw, drawn, drawl, draw out, draw in, draw up, draw off, redraw, draw on, drawdown, drawn-out, drawing, drawback, draw into, draw near, draw lots.