1. Sort of like a toll plaza on the information highway.
2. AAA predicts a 20-mile backup at the toll plaza on both sides, Townsend says.
3. Toll plaza on highway has seriously influenced on highway operation and management.
4. Backup power at bridge Backup power systems kept the Golden Gate Bridge toll plaza running smoothly with no delays on the bridge.
5. She pulled into one of the cash lanes at the toll plaza.
6. Construction crews stand ready on both sides (Shown here is the toll plaza from the Oakland approach. )The bridge was closed in record time.
7. Consequently, when traffic is heavy, congestion increases upon departure from the toll plaza.
8. If a growing San Franciscostarted to rival the power of an old New York, it would help if New York stopped thinking its"turf" extended to the Bay Bridge toll plaza.sentencedict.com/toll plaza.html
9. Traffic had already backed up at the East Coast's perennial chokepoint: the Interstate 95 toll plaza in Newark, Del., where construction is adding to the bottleneck.
10. Commonly, a much larger number of tollbooths is provided than the number of travel lanes entering the toll plaza.
11. When traffic is very heavy, congestion also builds at the entry to the toll plaza because of the time required for each vehicle to pay the toll.
More similar words: plaza, wall plate, ballplayer, marshall plan, baseball player, football player, basketball player, lazar, lazarus, wall plug, foul play, meal plan, travel plan, oil platform, toll, oil platforms, dental plaque, atoll, coastal plain, orbital plane, abyssal plain, extoll, chemical plant, stollen, toll-free, tollgate, toll gate, central planning, electrical plant, industrial plant.