Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You're stretching my patience to the limit.
2. The team performed to the limit of its capabilities.
3. I knew he was pushing himself to the limit and felt rather anxious.
4. The plot of the novel stretches credulity to the limit .
5. The play's plot stretches credulity to the limit.
6. Public expenditure was being stretched to the limit by having to support 3 million unemployed people.
7. The kids stretch my patience to the limit.
8. I felt that my patience was being strained to the limit .
9. She pushed me to the limit of my abilities.
10. Our finances are already stretched to the limit .
11. The next few days would test her nerve to the limit.
12. Stretched to the limit ... police chief says petty crime is going unchecked.
13. He had pushed himself to the limit.
14. Pushed to the limit it leads to splitting the world into a racialized opposition between goodies and baddies.
15. Some one somewhere is going to push them to the limit.
16. Employees, when surveyed, had repeatedly reported being stretched to the limit.
17. He borrowed money up to the limit that the bank allowed.
18. And that's likely to be stretched to the limit.
19. These are suits you can push to the limit.
20. He was taking himself to the limit and then pushing on from there.
21. The sudden influx of visitors is straining hotels in the town to the limit.
22. This movie really stretches the patience of the audience to the limit.
23. The influx of refugees has stretched the country's resources to the limit.
24. Banks have frozen loans and many small businesses are stretched to the limit.
25. Watching the golf was an ordeal which cramped the muscles and stretched the ingenuity of the masses to the limit.
26. In fact Polanski, unconventional at the best of times[sentencedict.com], takes us to the limit - and beyond.
27. He was testing her natural friendliness and warmth towards her fellow man to the limit.
28. Many libraries have found that their financial resources are stretched to the limit.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. When they act in concert, the individual soon begins to feel stretched to the limit.
30. This unexpected added drain on his resources was stretching his bank balance to the limit, and beyond.
More similar words: to the life, limitation, eliminate, preliminary, to the full, to the point, and the like, at other times, cannot help, helicopter, to the contrary, to the number of, limb, submit, permit, summit, admit to, Muslim, totally, transmit, committee, climate, glimpse, limber up, timing, similar, minimize, diminish, shelf, help.