Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Your essays tend to concentrate on one theme to the exclusion of everything else.
(2) He plays golf to the exclusion of all other sports.
(3) He would mono-polize her totally, to the exclusion of her brothers and sisters.
(4) Memories of the past filled her mind to the exclusion of all else.
(5) He spent his spare time gardening, to the exclusion of all other interests.
(6) Don't revise a few topics to the exclusion of all others.
(7) Two other Republican senators also objected to the exclusion of minor provisions in Colorado and Virginia.
(8) I thought about the sound of contact(sentencedict .com), to the exclusion of everything else.
(9) This would not be to the exclusion of other World Religions which would be included in their appropriate curricular area.
(10) It is not due to the exclusion of certain categories of people from attendance.
(11) Completely and exclusively passionate to the exclusion of all else, even conversation.
(12) Also the proportion of rods to spinelets varies to the exclusion of spinelets to being quite open.
(13) Unfortunately, psychologists have become obsessed about individual differences to the exclusion of the universal.
(14) This worship of muscle and melanin to the exclusion of other qualities has become part of black sensibilities, too.
(15) Should you use one to the exclusion of the others?
(16) Needless to say, this is not to the exclusion of men but in co-operation with them.
(17) With the masculine fruitless gene, females instinctiely lunge to the exclusion of their usual maneuvers.
(18) Diane had dedicated her life to caring for him to the exclusion of all else.
(19) For example, in terms of performance measurement, Anthony is explicitly concerned with economy, to the exclusion of efficiency and effectiveness.
(20) The countries agreed to trade as much as possible among themselves, to the exclusion of outsiders.
(21) It would be a mistake to point to any single explanation to the exclusion of the others.
(22) It is not just a romantic attachment between two individuals to the exclusion of the world at large.
(23) Will the next millennium see man obsessed by athletic entertainment to the exclusion of other kinds of culture?
(24) The focus of this book is upon the social element, but not to the exclusion of the physical parameters.
(25) In each case the entire beneficial interest in the deposit belongs to B to the exclusion of A who made the deposit.
(26) Most attention has been directed at the in-migrants and out-migrants to the exclusion of a core of more or less stable groups.
(27) The great need, in his view, is to cultivate selfless or detached action to the exclusion of egocentric activity.
(28) Here, Christie's tightly produced specialist sales are aimed at the discerning buyer to the exclusion of the average punter.
(29) They will concentrate on reaching the eighteen-to-forty-nine-year-old population group, to the exclusion of all others.
(30) A sense of the girls and boys behind me filled me to the exclusion of everything.
More similar words: exclusion, exclusionary rule, pauli exclusion principle, exclusive economic zone, with the exception of, exclusive, exclusive distribution, exclusive use, exclusive of, exclusively, exclusivity, exclusiveness, mutually exclusive, inclusion, seclusion, reclusion, occlusion, preclusion, conclusion, in conclusion, malocclusion, draw a conclusion, come to a conclusion, foregone conclusion, a foregone conclusion, rush to conclusions, to the satisfaction of, to the extent of, go to the expense of, to the extent that.