Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most of us are opposed to the death penalty.
2. It was a fight to the death, with no quarter given.
3. The leadership election has become a fight to the death.
4. I am passionately opposed to the death penalty.
5. By 1807 politics had become a fight to the death between the two factions.
6. They will fight to the death rather than give an inch of ground.
7. The two men duelled to the death.
8. We will fight to the death to defend our shores.
9. She'd have fought to the death for that child.
10. He now faces a fight to the death to reach the quarter-finals.
11. Some say 1972 was a fight to the death, which left Jacklin as the slain gladiator.
12. Its opponents included liberals who were opposed to the death penalty and conservatives who objected to the gun control provisions.
13. At a rotunda devoted to the death of Stalin people were chuckling.
14. But bereavement is usually linked to the death of some one close,[http://Sentencedict.com] like our parents.
15. They never flee from combat, and will fight to the death even if repeatedly beaten by their opponents.
17. The wounded wolf rounded on the hunting dogs and fought to the death.
18. Scientists have found fresh evidence to suggest that a huge explosion led to the death of the dinosaurs.
19. Usually if two gray angels of nearly equal size are placed together a fight to the death ensues.
20. They simply seem to charge into battle, and would probably to fight to the death unless we separated them.
21. Then the warriors turned upon each other, for a fight to the death.
22. And if there's not enough advertising to go round, it could be a fight to the death.
23. I wished they would go somewhere and fight a duel to the death, and that it would end in a draw.
24. A hearing is scheduled for Friday to discuss issues related to the death penalty.
25. It is economic nonsense to suggest that nations are engaged in a mercantilist fight to the death.
26. While not explicit, many implied that they would indeed fight to the death for their managing director.
27. Queequeg says they are now married-meaning they are bosom friends who would defend each other to the death.
28. If the adventurers pursue the Harpies back to their lair, they will fight to the death to defend it.
29. The only possible qualification is a case in which the choice may lead to the death of a viable foetus.
30. A bleak untitled work from 1979 has two of these nightmare creatures wrestling to the death, one atop the other.
More similar words: the death penalty, to the detriment of, go to the dogs, death, deathly, to death, cot death, wreathed, breathed, death rate, death camp, death toll, deathblow, deathtrap, death knell, put to death, black death, kiss of death, cause of death, sudden death, at death's door, death penalty, death sentence, a matter of life and death, weather-beaten, tone-deaf, to the life, to the full, go to the wall, to the hilt.