Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Chlorine is added to the water to kill bacteria.
3. Hitler's original plan was to kill off all the German Jews.
4. The police rarely shoot to kill .
5. Is it ever right to kill?
6. I bought a spray to kill the weeds.
7. The hijackers threatened to kill one passenger every hour if their demands were not met.
8. Why do you want to kill me?
9. This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.
10. Put disinfectant down the toilet to kill any germs.
11. Neanderthal man was able to kill woolly mammoths and bears.
12. We played cards to kill time until the bus came.
13. They decided to kill themselves rather than suffer a worse fate at the hands of their enemy.
14. She tried to kill herself by slashing her wrists.
15. Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. Bertrand Russell
16. Chlorine is widely used to kill germs.
17. Some birds hover when they look for animals to kill on the ground.
18. He tried to kill himself with sleeping pills.
19. We've got some time to kill before our train arrives - shall we have a drink?
20. The chief editor decided to kill the advertising pages.
21. This is a torturous,(sentencedict.com) agonizing way to kill someone.
22. We put down some poisoned bait to kill the rats.
23. Is it humane to kill animals for food?
24. The chemical was used to kill a mold that grows on peanuts.
25. She schemed to kill him with poison.
26. They hope , in point of fact, to kill two birds with one stone.
27. He produced a hand-written list of nine men he was supposed to kill.
28. The court heard how she and her lover hatched a plot to kill her husband.
29. Tom refused to join the army, believing that he had no moral right to kill.
30. The room fell silent as she came face to face with the man who had tried to kill her.
More similar words: dressed to kill, cytokine, cytokinin, cytokinesis, cholecystokinin, spookily, kill, skill, killed, kill off, killer, skillet, killing, killjoy, skilled, skillful, roadkill, kill time, overkill, unskilled, KILLER APP, killifish, skillfully, pain-killer, painkiller, weedkiller, speak ill of, unskillful, lady-killer, killer whale.