Random good picture Not show
(1) We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
(2) I would love to go abroad this year, perhaps to the South of France.
(3) He is determined to go abroad to pursue his further study.
(4) He rationalized his decision to go abroad for further study of literature.
(5) She had always longed to go abroad.
(6) The crunch is that we can't afford to go abroad this year.
(7) His support confirmed my determination to go abroad.
(8) He reckoned to go abroad for further study.
(9) He chose not to go abroad until later.
(10) Why bother to go abroad, when there are so many nice places here at home?
(11) If we could afford it, we'd like to go abroad for our holidays.
(12) He was permitted to go abroad with the proviso that he should return at the end of two years.
(13) You only had to go abroad to see how we were regarded.
(14) Threatening to go abroad to lower wage costs certainly plays a role in lowering wages at home.
(15) We were just about to go abroad when our usual nanny was taken ill and was advised not to travel.
(16) She's too young and inexperienced to go abroad on her own.
(17) I have been wishing an opportunity to go abroad.
(18) Tomorrow she shall determine whether to go abroad or not.
(19) My parents want me to go abroad.
(20) He threw away a chance to go abroad.
(21) He evinced his desire to go abroad.
(22) How he wished for an opportunity to go abroad!
(23) He was going for a scholarship in order to go abroad.
(24) He hinted at his intention to go abroad.
(25) The young man has been burning for a chance to go abroad.
(26) This was typical of the casual way in which Jennie selected Girls to go abroad.
(27) " I'm very glad to have such a chance to go abroad.
(28) If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it is not only free but they get US$2[sentencedict.com],300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
(29) I don't want to sound like a busybody, but didn't you plan to go abroad?
(30) I think it's foolish of her to let pass such a fine opportunity to go abroad.
More similar words: abroad, get abroad, at home and abroad, to go all out, to go ahead, to go astray, abroach, broad, broadway, broadly, broaden, broad band, broadband, broadsheet, broadside, broadleaf, broadness, broad jump, off-broadway, broad bean, broadcast, broadening, broadcloth, broadsword, broad-leaved, broad-minded, rebroadcast, broad market, broadcaster, broadminded.