1) Whole communities starved to death during the long drought.
2) They found him half naked and bleeding to death.
3) They were hacked to death as they tried to escape.
4) She almost choked to death in the thick fumes.
5) His lengthy speeches always bore me to death.
6) Widows were forbidden to remarry and were stoned to death if they did.
7) He cheated death. No, he made a promise to death that he didn't keep.
8) He was bludgeoned to death with a hammer.
9) She refused food and literally starved herself to death.
10) He was stabbed to death in a racist attack.
11) The animals were left to starve to death.
12) Recently a number of policemen were sentenced to death for their complicity in the murder.
13) The knife severed an artery and he bled to death.
14) He was battered to death with a rifle-butt.
15) You can get sick to death of a friend regurgitating her partner's opinions.
16) I am sick to death of your complaints.
17) They clubbed him to death with their rifles.
18) The animals burned to death in the barn.
19) The prisoner condemned to death was reprieved for two years.
20) Three villagers were hacked to death in a savage attack.
21) He either suffocated,[http://sentencedict.com/to death.html] or froze to death.
22) He had been bludgeoned to death.
23) The two boys had been mercilessly bludgeoned to death.
24) He was sentenced to death but was granted a last-minute reprieve.
25) He was trampled to death by a runaway horse.
26) He was stabbed to death in a fight.
27) The zookeeper was mauled to death by a tiger.
28) The animal seizes its prey by the throat and suffocates it to death.
29) In former times a murderer who was found guilty would be condemned to death.
30) In most fires many people got killed not because they were burned to death but because they were suffocated.
More similar words: put to death, death, death toll, deathtrap, death camp, death knell, sudden death, the death penalty, great deal, weather, leather, heath, feather, a great deal, wreath, wreathe, breathe, breath, wreathed, bequeath, beneath, sheathing, weathering, breathing, heathenism, breathless, underneath, out of breath, breathable, close at hand.