Random good picture Not show
1. The traffic is starting to back up on the M25.
2. The bus had to back up and turn round.
3. The bus had to back up and turn around.
4. It's a good idea to back up your files onto floppy disk.
5. You'll have to back up and turn around.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She invoked several eminent scholars to back up her argument.
7. The team cited evidence from a recent earthquake to back up their idea.
8. You'll have to back up north.
9. The traffic was starting to back up in both directions.
10. There's no evidence to back up his accusations.
11. None of these writers produced research evidence to back up their claims, basing them exclusively on clinical practice and theoretical projections.
12. There is no scientific research to back up the company's claims.
13. It may not be necessary to back up your words with actions - he or she may leave you alone after that.
14. Leslie was hurt after racing to back up male colleagues trying to catch the suspect in Wavertree, Liverpool.
15. Now I need you to back up my story and put me in the clear.
16. No evidence was offered to back up the claim.
17. He started to back up the car when some one leaned against his door and tapped against the window.
18. The car stopped and then began to back up.
19. You need to back up your theory with one or two hard facts.
20. Reichert arrived at the scene to back up Kirby and Anderson.
21. We then invent criteria to back up the choice, delegating our responsibility to professional specialists.
22. Mobile teams were created to back up the village outreach system, providing sterilization and IUDs.
23. Don't forget to back up all the new files you create.
24. If you can't go up the hill forwards, you'll have to back up.
25. Two lanes were closed by the accident, causing cars to back up for miles.
26. Certainly there were no big business deals or investment agreements to back up the good intentions expressed.
27. For instance, he interfered with the hauling of sludge, causing sludge to back up at the plant, they said.
28. And there are 150 members of the Royal Commonwealth Pool's own judo club to back up that claim.
29. Your case may be strengthened by preparing written material to back up what you say.
30. All that is material to this case is what substantial evidence Frank has to back up his claim about Militant infiltration.
More similar words: back to back, back up, tobacco, pack up, go back, go back to, go back on, cock up, pick up, pickup, buck up, stickup, stick up, pluck up, stuck-up, check up, autobahn, stick up for, backpack, kick up a row, back, aback, back out, back of, back off, back on, setback, back down, backlog, call back.