Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You judged the distance to a nicety.
2. The character of the hero is depicted to a nicety.
3. I must say they become one another to a nicety.
4. Everything was arranged to a nicety.
5. He judged the distance to a nicety.
6. He figured out his program for the day to a nicety.
7. He judged the weight to a nicety.
8. It was as if he were timing something, judging to a nicety some effect he wished to produce.
More similar words: nicety, dance to another tune, volcanic eruption, organic evolution, mechanical device, mechanical devices, to and fro, acetyl, come to an end, to answer to, to answer for, acetylene, bring to an end, to come to an end, autoantibody, acetylene gas, oxyacetylene, acetylcholine, come to an agreement, loaning, moaning, groaning, surface-to-air missile, ice tea, pernickety, persnickety, price tag, scilicet, acetanilide, price taker.