Random good picture Not show
1. New loans last month totalled 1.07 tn yuan, the central bank said today.
2. The "museum" can be visited at register.shelby.tn.us.
3. Tn the energy range where experimental data is lacking, the theoretic calculation is used.
4. Nitrogen cycle is an important biogeochemical process in the environment. Measurement of total nitrogen (TN) is a routine experiment in researches in agriculture, biology and environmental sciences.
5. At the moment the buttons appear tn the centre of the frame form left to right.
6. The transconjugants were resistart to Km ( Tn 5 ), but not resistant to Cm ( P ~ ( GSq )).
7. Tn this paper calculation of HOE in two - calor measure thermometer isdeseribed.
8. Objective: To explore the detailed clinical anatomy of trigeminal nerve sensory root (TNSR) in order to establish a new tractotomy for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia (TN) .
9. The use of PE line in TN system and TT system is analyzed, and the characteristics of lighting return circuit in residence and the advantages of adding PE line are discussed.
10. Screw parameters in VGCN specified by tolerances in TN are expressed as inequation, which is inequation constraint in optimization of tolerance values.
11. The boy has eaten [ ? i : tn ] seven ice - creams.
12. The concentrations of SOC , TN, AN decreased with the increases of land - use intensity.
13. The results indicated the COD, TN and TP could be removed from the floating bed system of Acorus calamus L and the mixed floating bed system of Acorus calamus L and Yperus slternifolius, respectively.
14. The COD, ammonia and total nitrogen (TN) removal efficiency were studied in the paper at low DO concentration in a pilot-scale A/O nitrogen removal plant treating domestic wastewater.
15. I tn the canal, the Canadian analyzed the bananas.
16. The zoo's landscape will be designed by TN PLUS Landscape Architects and the buildings will be designed by Beckmann N'Thepe.
17. Background: Trigeminal neuralgia ( TN ) is a common cause of facial pain.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. For more information on number ranges, see TN 023 : Standard MFC Resources.
19. The content of TN obviously increased for the death of phragmites communis.
20. Remember the sludge pond collapse in Tn.
21. Desperately, K tn tried looking ats Dating something other than the green mesmerizing eyes.
22. To me, this scenario is better than the one suggested by TN.
23. Results showed that Hemerocallis fulva Linn. not only could develop well in the two different degree eutrophic water, but also could remove TN and TP effectively.
24. Two methods can be utilized as the input of TN. The first one had the same input indexes with COD, and the second way was to include the index of COD based on the former method.
25. I am available for gigs in my home of Nashville, TN.
26. She is currently the Area Library Director for Argosy University, overseeing Argosy University Campus Libraries in the east region, including IL, CO, FL, MN, DC, GA and TN.
27. Yingying Pagoda of Pujiu Temple has special effect of echo. Tn this paple, we study the echo effect for the first time.
28. Community Health is originally a spin-off of HCA and based near Nashville in Franklin, TN.
29. Abstract Objective To study the pathogenesis of trigeminal neuralgia ( TN ) under vessel compression.
30. A good correlation of ammonia removal efficiency, nitrification rate and TN removal efficiency was found.
More similar words: roly-poly, polyp, polyphase, polyphone, polyploid, polyposis, polyphony, polyphagia, polyploidy, polyphonic, polyphagous, polypectomy, polypeptide, polypharmacy, polypropylene, platypus, bully pulpit, holy person, holy place, olympus, mount olympus, poly, polyether, polynya, polymer, duopoly, polygon, polyandry, polyuria, polyester.