Random good picture Not show
(1) These subjects had comparatively low positive titres in 1978 and may have been false positives.
(2) Alternatively, anti-HEV titres in subjects infected as children but not re-exposed as adults could have diminished beyond detection.
(3) Nitrated poly L - tyrosine induced higher titre antibodies as compared to the native form.
(4) If in doubt, have your vet do the titre.
(5) Use TRUST titre and TPHA to conform syphilis positive.
(6) Its titre was 10~ ( - 6 ) determined with double antibody sandwich method.
(7) It may also be possible to extend the diagnostic discrimination using cytokeratin subtype classification, neuroendocrine status, or serological antibody titres.
(8) Though there was no difference in detection rate with the three antigens, the cell culture supernate antigen was superior to other two antigens in titre and line sharpness.
(9) The end point of titration is controlled by instantaneous titration controller and titre is measured by Mariotte constant current titrator and timer. Sentencedict.com
(10) We used the naked bacteria as immune carrier to obtain the high titre anti -keratin antibodies and the clinical effects were well.
(11) EIA was established to derect the pHSA - receptor titre of PreS 2 - HBsAg .
(12) Objective:To find out the relationship among beginning time of treatment, initial titre of the serum reagin and the curative effect in early syphilis cases.
More similar words: titrant, titrate, litre, mitre, nitre, goitre, antitrust, titration, eritrea, maitre d', multitrack, waitress, vitreous, antitrust law, anti-trust act, anti-trust laws, millilitre, reconnoitre, maitre d'hotel, credit report, vitreous humor, Sherman antitrust act, antitrust legislation, mitra, citrus, nitric, citric, citron, banditry, mitral.