Random good picture Not show
1) According to tinpot information in the process of ERP system execution, an integrate system will be offered.
2) If there is one thing the tinpot dictatorship hates, it is to be ignored.
3) He's a tinpot hitler.
4) Although many factors cause the problems, it is very important one that China's export product quality is tinpot and country-origin quality reputation is not so good.
5) The position of crude oil's output was analyzed in the article, and the direction of the tinpot oil's process was put forward.
6) After comparing the combustion characteristics of normal shape-coal and tinpot shape-coal, authors made one conclusion that the shape-coal fired boiler has lower economy when using tinpot shape-coal.
7) Corruption, she said, was all too often seen as an issue which affected only war-torn states and tinpot dictatorships.
More similar words: inport, pinpoint, in point of, brain power, brainpower, in position, case in point, a case in point, in point of fact, with pinpoint accuracy, action potential, inputting, rest in peace, put in practice, destination point, potting, spotting, melting pot, resting potential, downpour, non-polar, nonpolar, gunpoint, man power, signpost, manpower, nonporous, unpolished, unpopular, davenport.