Random good picture Not show
1. Notice that the time stamp isn't put in lowercase but the String parameter is.
2. The time stamp will tell you when the agent ran.
3. Any file name supplied has the date/time stamp to ensure a unique file name.
4. Naming the compressed project file with a date/time stamp is a good practice.
5. One way to change the time stamp is to open the file in a text editor and save it.
6. This time stamp is the number of seconds that passed since January 1 st 1970 UTC.
7. The next two lines contain a date/time stamp from before and after the sleep command.
8. The original file date and time stamp can be preserved.
9. Each record store has a version number as well as a date/time stamp.
10. The time stamp on the source storage group of the last successful copy of a transaction log file.
11. Time stamp uses no outside ID but data paths in the circuit to label data(sentencedict.com), so that problems induced by circumstance assumptions can be eliminated.
12. This date and time stamp example makes use of this option.
13. What's the time stamp on your last entry?
14. All logging adds a date and time stamp to the log; however, it is the plug-in's responsibility to identify itself in the log due to the multiple of plug-ins writing to the combined file.
15. The time stamp on the target storage group of the last successful inspection of a transaction log file.
16. For one thing, missing data is not explicitly indicated,(http://sentencedict.com/time stamp.html) but is simply marked by an absent line and time stamp.
17. At best, the client might do something like write a new time stamp that indicates the last time the identified customer visited.
18. After running this command, the files you saved are restored intact, preserving the time stamp, permissions, and file name.
19. Each entry in the log file is a single line that begins with a 13-digit time stamp and contains comma-separated data.
20. Check to see if the status flag for input power is set to "Valid", and if so, then see if the time stamp has been update since the last update.
21. If updates to the coordinate columns are possible, you may still be able to avoid bulk copies if the source table contains a time stamp column that records the time of last update for each row.
22. The events can be filtered by business object type, time stamp, and connector ID.
23. This means that only global variables in the SQL path that were defined before the last explicit bind time stamp are considered for global variable name resolution.
24. Each entry starts with the eye-catcher line and a time stamp shown in Listing 17.
More similar words: time standard, postage stamp, date stamp, time study, best times, at the best of times, stamp, stamper, stamp on, stamped, stamp out, times, stamp down, stamping, stampede, stamp act, stamp duty, food stamp, two times, betimes, old times, at times, stamp album, time slot, many times, time-share, ofttimes, four times, time sheet, bad times.