Random good picture Not show
1. The tight coupling characteristics of large-scale systems generally result from optimizing the overall design and from minimizing redundancies and inefficiencies among the system's components.
2. This tight coupling can impact the scalability of the administrative runtime if the run time components are not located together in close proximity.
3. The best practice is to avoid tight coupling of the service interface and schemas to the underlying implementation and technology.
4. Also, the systems typically involved a tight coupling between components.
5. Sometimes you should avoid tight coupling, but sometimes you should embrace it.
6. The approach is sound since it removes the tight coupling between types of objects.
7. Besides the tight coupling created with SOAP encoding, it also had drawbacks in XML data representation and schema definitions.
8. It creates a tight coupling between your application data structure and the XML document structure.
9. Implicit correlation can lead to tight coupling, because it might limit transport independence due to the requirement for a transport and protocol that can achieve implicit correlation.
10. These days, of course, tight coupling is out, and SOAs are in.
11. Asynchronous messaging: This approach addresses the problem of tight coupling between applications.
12. One disadvantage of tight coupling among a system's components is that failures within the individual components tend to disable the entire system.
13. There are two classes of relationships; loose coupling and tight coupling.
14. The advantage of this is that such environments are more flexible, without tight coupling between various parts of the overall system.
15. As you've been repeatedly cautioned about in this series, a tight coupling is generally something to avoid.
16. Those unfamiliar should rest assured that RPC support allows very tight coupling with server-side logic in an intuitive manner.
17. The distributed objects approach focuses on code reuse and language independence, while asynchronous messaging addresses the problem of tight coupling between applications.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
18. Using data structures that don't easily map to a document tends to produce tight coupling.
19. At one level up, you group functionalities together in loose or tight coupling manner -- all within a process activity.
20. The system takes advantage of both, computers and can realize high rate communication in tight coupling style, by using bus period stealing and distributional memory sharing.
21. If you want closer matches, then you need a tight coupling in recognizing the object.
More similar words: coupling, decoupling, intercoupling, right context, freight collect, top right corner, quadrupling, discount coupon, couplet, couple, tightening, coupled, coupler, couple on, uncouple, couple up, decouple, tight-fitting, a couple of, thermocouple, heroic couplet, nightcap, tightrope walking, nightclub, strip lighting, married couple, uplink, freight car, light cream, optical coupler.