Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He's tied up with his new book. He's working hard, you know.
(2) The freighter tied up at a small harbor.
(3) Her hair was tied up with a yellow ribbon.
(4) I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment.
(5) I'm tied up at the moment.
(6) She tied up her things in a parcel.
(7) Our company has tied up with another firm to support the project.
(8) We tied up at the riverside.
(9) The little money that was available was tied up in bureaucratic red tape.
(10) Her hair was tied up with a ribbon.
(11) He tied up the bag and took it outside.
(12) All their money was tied up in long-term investments.
(13) The gang tied up the security guard and put a gag in his mouth.
(14) He left his dog tied up to a tree.
(15) Traffic was tied up for three hours because of the parade.
(16) My money's all tied up in the house.
(17) Protesters tied up the traffic for three hours today.
(18) They dismounted[sentencedict.com], tied up their horses and gave them the grain they had brought.
(19) I got myself tied up in knots when I tried to explain the legal system to them.
(20) We tied up alongside a barge.
(21) She left the dog tied up to a tree.
(22) At that time, our ship was tied up at this harbor. Sentencedict.com
(23) Our university is tied up with an American University.
(24) The hostages were tied up and blindfolded.
(25) I can't see you tomorrow - I'll be tied up all day.
(26) Most of the capital is tied up in property.
(27) The thieves left the night - watchman tied up and gagged.
(28) He tied up the present with ribbon.
(29) I've got a feeling that the death may be tied up with his visit in some way.
(30) At the end of the film all the loose ends are neatly tied up.
More similar words: tied, tie, tie up, tie to, dupe, fed up, patient, courtier, add up, end up, hold up, portiere, patience, frontier, wind up, speed up, head up, stand up, twentieth, impatient, build up, round up, add up to, impatience, facilities, stand up for, stirred up, lead up to, stand up to, authorities.