Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. TIBA stimulates rooting, its effect is relative to the concentrations of zeatin.
2. TIBA also inhibited elongation of excised garlic bolt segments.
3. Friends in a painting landscapes in Tiba: stoning pile water Yihong, Cao She placed wild forest, away from dust-listen Niaoyu, of his spring and summer and autumn and winter.
4. Under condition of field cultivation, winter wheat Yumai 49 were sprayed with GA3, NBT, 6-BA, TIBA, PP333 to study their effect on process of flag leaf senescence and yield constituents.
5. The new partnership is expected to strengthen Samsung's presence in the Egyptian market, with TIBA producing and distributing these air conditioners in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa.
6. The activities of PG(Polygalacturonase), PE(Pectin methylesterase), Cellulase in abscission zone and fruit related to fruit drop after ethrel and TIBA treatment were studied.
7. To distribute this exciting new range, Samsung Egypt has partnered with one of Egypt's largest air conditioning producers and distributors; TIBA.
More similar words: antibacterial, ceiba, riband, tribal, ribald, dibasic, ali baba, Caliban, hibachi, cannibal, taliban, minibar, millibar, celibate, celibacy, hannibal, tribasic, libation, zanzibar, olibanum, garibaldi, archibald, tribalism, cannibalism, ascribable, cannibalise, cannibalize, describable, tribal chief, intertribal.