(1) Thyroxine is produced by the thyroid gland.
(2) She recovered well and was allowed home on thyroxine replacement treatment.
(3) The amount of labeled thyroxine displaced can be counted in a detector and the concentration of thyroxine calculated.
(4) The higher the level of patient thyroxine, the more labeled thyroxine is displaced from the antibody.
(5) Levels of thyroid hormones, such as thyroxine, may become depressed, while reverse triiodothyronine levels may increase because of impaired conversion of triiodothyronine to thyroxine.
(6) Follow - up MRI after 3 months of thyroxine treatment, pituitary gland reduced in size markedly.
(7) The serum level of thyroxine is a sensitive index for evaluating the intensity of stress response.
(8) The thyroxine may cause the calcium to discharge increases, accelerator in vivo calcium outflow.
(9) Thyroxine Binding Globulin (TBG), Rat, iodination grade.
(10) Methods: The dynamical levels of blood thyroxine after sevious craniocerebral trauma were studied in 40 patients.
(11) According to their report, the natural thyroxine derivatives cause "a temporary reduction in spontaneous activity without other discernible behavioral changes."
(12) Result: Thyroxine replacement therapy was effective in improving symptoms and nocturnal sleep apnea.
(13) Oral thyroxine supplement gradually decreased to 0.05 mg qod one year after treatment for SLE.
(14) Objective : To study the change of thyroxine after serious craniocerebral trauma.
(15) The authors studied the effects of thyroxine(T4)and estradiol benzoate(EB) on the synthesis and release of luteinizing hormone(LH) in ovariectomized- thyroidectomized (Ovx-Tx) rats.
(16) Thyroxine treatment can suppress DR expression on thyrocytes.
(17) After 65 days , serum thiiodothronine ( T 3 ), thyroxine ( T 4 ) and thyroid - stimulating ( TSH ) were analyzed by enzyme exaggeration radioimmunoassays.
(18) The equivalent of vertebrates, thyroid, because it seems to have iodine content of thyroxine elements, regulate the function of material, like Amphioxus the hormone.
(19) Objective To explore the therapeutic effect of sclerema neonatorum with thyroxine.
(20) Hyperthyroidism is a condition in which your thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine.
(21) The levels of serum free Triiodothyronine (FT3) and free Thyroxine (FT4) with thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) were measured by CLIA and RIA methods respectively.
(22) Be pregnant 3-5 in month[Sentencedict.com], the nasciturus' tapetum development needs to depend on parent population to supplies ample thyroxine.
(23) Among the many mammalian hormones are ACTH, sex hormones, thyroxine, insulin, and epinephrine.
(24) The treatment included meticulous chest care and oral L - thyroxine replacement therapy.
(25) Specialists recommend that pregnant women whose thyroid - stimulating hormone elevated should be given thyroxine supplementation in time.
(26) Physicians treat goitre, a disease of the thyroid gland, with thyroxine, from the thyroid glands of cattle and hogs.
(27) Objective To study the function changes of hypothalamus, pituitarium and thyroxine in the patients after craniocerebral trauma.
(28) So, we suggest that maternal serum thyrotropin and free thyroxine should be monitored in order to diagnose and treat gestational thyroid dysfunction early.
(29) Conclusion IUGR is related to the decreased level of umbilicus blood thyroxine hormone level.
(30) After thyroid gland excision method, many patients need long - term or take the thyroxine life - long.
More similar words: thyroxin, thyrotoxic, thyrotoxicosis, thyroid, euthyroid, thyroiditis, thyroid gland, thyrotropin, hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, parathyroid, thyroidectomy, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, parathyroid gland, parathyroidectomy, hyperparathyroidism, box in, toxin, proxima, peroxide, dioxin, boxing, proximal, peroxisome, proximity, hydroxide, proximate, thyristor, endotoxin.