Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Inborn errors of thyroid hormone biosynthesis leading to goiter are extremely uncommon.
2. Amiodarone influences thyroid hormone secretion and metabolism in all patients taking the drug.
3. Amiodarone also acts as a thyroid hormone receptor antagonist.
4. Conclusion Thyroid hormone might speed up bone metabolism directly.
5. Objective : To explore the changes of thyroid hormone and tumor necrosis factor ( TNF ) in severe patients.
6. Objective To find out the clinical significance of thyroid hormone changes in newborns with severe diseases.
7. To master the regulation of thyroid hormone secretion including hypothalamus - pituitary - thyroid axis nervous regulation and the autoregulation.
8. Objective To investigate the effects of high flux hemodialysis on serum thyroid hormone.
9. Hypothyroidism is an endocrine disease characterized by a lower thyroid hormone level.
10. This disease is a multi systemic metabolic disorder caused by excess circulating thyroid hormone.
11. This is regulated by a signal from the brain to release thyroid hormone into the system.
12. This a condition in which the thyroid gland doesn't make enough thyroid hormone.
More similar words: parathyroid hormone, steroid hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, thyroid, euthyroid, thyroid gland, hypothyroid, thyroiditis, hyperthyroid, parathyroid, thyroidectomy, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, parathyroid gland, parathyroidectomy, hyperparathyroidism, hormone, hormonal, neurohormone, plant hormone, growth hormone, releasing hormone, thyroxin, thyroxine, human growth hormone, luteinizing hormone, thyrotoxic, antidiuretic hormone, thyrotropin, thyrotoxicosis.