Random good picture Not show
1. It appears that thyroid hormone is also required for full suppression of antidiuretic hormone release.
2. As the epithelial cells manufacture the thyroid hormones, the hormones are stored in the thyroglobulin molecule.
3. Inborn errors of thyroid hormone biosynthesis leading to goiter are extremely uncommon.
4. Conclusion Thyroid hormone possible participate bone metabolism directly, and the bone formation mass might be lost as the bone absorption process obviously increase in patients with hyperthyrea.
5. Serum thyroid hormone level increased significantly on the 1st and 10th day after pinealectomy.
6. Conclusion The mechanism of the thyroid hormone action disrupted by pentachlorophenol may be associated with descreasing thyroglobulin in FRTL-5 cells.
7. Objective To study the mechanism of thyroid hormone action disrupted mechanism by pentachlorophenol in FRTL-5 cells.
8. People are hypothyroid if they have too little thyroid hormone in the blood.
9. Method: Determination of thyroid hormone in blood plasma in ELIA was performed in 42 cases of patients with brain apoplexy around being cured and 20 healthy subjects served as normal control group.
10. Amiodarone influences thyroid hormone secretion and metabolism in all patients taking the drug.
11. Amiodarone also acts as a thyroid hormone receptor antagonist.
12. Conclusion Thyroid hormone might speed up bone metabolism directly.
13. Objective : To explore the changes of thyroid hormone and tumor necrosis factor ( TNF ) in severe patients.
14. Objective To find out the clinical significance of thyroid hormone changes in newborns with severe diseases.
15. Objective: To investigate the effect of thyroid hormone on uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2) gene expression in skeleton muscle (SM), liver (LV) and white adipose tissue (WAT) in rats.
16. To master the regulation of thyroid hormone secretion including hypothalamus - pituitary - thyroid axis nervous regulation and the autoregulation.
17. Those species studied have large thyroid glands and a high level of circulating thyroid hormones.
18. Patients treated with somatropin should therefore have periodic thyroid function tests and thyroid hormone replacement therapy should be initiated or adjusted as needed.
19. Objective To investigate the effects of high flux hemodialysis on serum thyroid hormone.
20. Objective To valuate the clinical significance changes in plasma thyroid hormone (TH)in critically illness (CI)patients .
21. Hypothyroidism is an endocrine disease characterized by a lower thyroid hormone level.
22. Primary congenital hypothyroidism (CH) is caused by thyroid dysgenesis or by the disturbance of thyroid hormone synthesis .
23. Conclusion: Taurine could protect myocardium from exhaustive exercise induced damage by inhibiting hypermetabolism of thyroid hormone and change of second messenger.
24. Objective To explore the interaction between androgen receptor (AR) and silencing mediator for retinoid and thyroid hormone receptor (SMRT) and their interaction site.
25. This disease is a multi systemic metabolic disorder caused by excess circulating thyroid hormone.
26. When the thyroid, a butterfly-shaped gland in the neck, doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone, it's known as hypothyroidism(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com] and depression is one of its symptoms.
27. This is regulated by a signal from the brain to release thyroid hormone into the system.
28. This a condition in which the thyroid gland doesn't make enough thyroid hormone.
More similar words: parathyroid hormone, steroid hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, thyroid, euthyroid, thyroid gland, hypothyroid, thyroiditis, hyperthyroid, parathyroid, thyroidectomy, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, parathyroid gland, parathyroidectomy, hyperparathyroidism, hormone, hormonal, neurohormone, plant hormone, growth hormone, releasing hormone, thyroxin, thyroxine, human growth hormone, luteinizing hormone, thyrotoxic, antidiuretic hormone, thyrotropin, thyrotoxicosis.