Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Thresher jabbed his finger at Thomas, accusing her of calling his 14-year-old daughter without permission.
(2) After the hearing, the differences between Thresher and Thomas spilled over into a confrontation in a courthouse hallway.
(3) Duck himself as a thresher in Wiltshire engaged in an ordinary form of agricultural labour.
(4) She said Thresher was aware of the receipt for ￡18.37 and had established that it belonged to another customer.
(5) Threshers have different names for their off-licences.
(6) Their sound riles thresher up something fierce. Sentencedict.com
(7) This photo shows a thresher shark caught in a fisherman's net in Mexico's Gulf of California.
(8) Aircraft flying corn thresher, and national patent applications submitted to relevant departments.
(9) Many shark species, including makos, blue sharks and thresher sharks, swim in and out of New England waters each year, according to Massachusetts' Division of Marine Fisheries.
(10) Doomed by a gill net, a thresher shark in Mexico's Gulf of California is among an estimated 100 million sharks killed yearly for their fins.
(11) According to the rub threshing method, the new thresher was made.
(12) He and his cousins bought a steam thresher on shares.
(13) Now electricity runs the thresher.
(14) Caught in a gill net in the Gulf of California, this thresher shark is among the estimated 100m sharks killed annually for their fins.
(15) Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.
(16) IN A village in Thailand's north - east stands a communal rice - thresher in a padlocked cage.
(17) In this paper, the shape of the air exit of cross - fan grain thresher was studied.
(18) The results have shown that the flow velocities in the horizontal and vertical passages are greatly effected by the shape of the air exit of cross-fan grain thresher.
(19) Species targeted this way in UK waters include the shortfin mako, blue, smooth hammerheads and thresher sharks, as well as species such as Portuguese dogfish and gulper sharks.
(20) In the last few years, 55, 000 reptile skins from India, 19, 000 big-eye thresher shark fins in Ecuador and 23 metric tonnes of pangolin in Asia have all been seized.
(21) Surely he says this for us, doesn't he?Yes, this was written for us, because when the plowman plows and the thresher threshes, they ought to do so in the hope of sharing in the harvest.
More similar words: thresh, threshold, threshing, with respect to, threw, three, thread, threat, thready, threads, threefold, threaten, brethren, threaded, threnody, threading, overthrew, threadbare, threesome, threatened, with reason, threadlike, threescore, three times, screw thread, three-fourths, threatening, three-quarter, with regard to, threateningly.