Random good picture Not show
1. The core of the training programme is a three-pronged attack, starting with the Environmental Health Officer's basic safety training certificate.
2. If such a three-pronged assault on the ailing Soviet economy has a familiar ring to it, that is hardly surprising.
3. In January, Secretary Clinton laid out a three-pronged strategy for engagement with China.
4. The coal industry should be "three-pronged " approach to broaden the extension of all the mineral resources development in the area.
5. They are mainly from the three-pronged to enhance the competitiveness of the publishing industry: Firstly, improving the quality of products and strengthening the awareness of quality.
6. The bank has a three-pronged strategy for recovery.
7. Bo Xilai has taken a three-pronged approach by "smashing the black, " or attacking corruption and organized crime, with what some say is a disregard for the rule of law.
8. Creating motivation to change is a three-pronged process, beginning with disconfirmation and followed by the creation of survival anxiety tempered by psychological safety.
9. Dr. Hershey treats pediatric patients with a three-pronged approach.
10. DuPont's goals involve a three-pronged strategy: First, improve traditional ethanol production through the development of new corn hybrids that will produce greater crop yields per hectare of land.
11. We have achieved this through a three-pronged approach, combining law enforcement, corruption prevention and community education with a team of highly professional and dedicated staff.
12. From the timing, speed and frequency of the three-pronged approach.
13. This three-pronged approach to public figures privacy and the public's right to know the theory of a systematic study.
14. The financial upside of this three-pronged strategy, according to HP CFO Cathie Lesjak, will be $7 per share in earnings (non-GAAP) by 2014.
15. Three-pronged approach to the main narrative: First of all, from the background to the study and analysis of origin, the study pointed out the need for community news.
16. When the policy and practice were challenged, the court of appeals also applied the three-pronged Lemon test: 1.
17. And they were coming at him in a concerted three-pronged attack.
18. Armed with plasma guns and smart bombs, they have a three-pronged mission.
19. So naturally have to do a good job in training this three-pronged approach.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. In this article, I will be teaching materials, courses for teachers of English and three-pronged approach, in the end we need to discuss how the English writing courses.
21. It is too early to predict the success or even the feasibility of such a three-pronged approach.
22. It is good practice not to allow any extension cords in your business that aren't three-pronged.
23. If the design debt issue is to be resolved, a three-pronged approach should be employed.
More similar words: thronged, pronged, two-pronged, three-legged, three-piece, threepence, prolonged, three, three-way, three-fold, threefold, threesome, forty-three, three-star, three times, threescore, fifty-three, three-sided, longed-for, thirty-three, three-figure, three-fourths, three year old, three-year-old, twenty-three, sponge down, throng, three-quarter, three hundred, EEPROM.