Random good picture Not show
(1) For you, a thousand times over.
(2) English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
(3) I've been this route a thousand times before.
(4) I've warned him a thousand times. Sentencedict.com
(5) The judge said he'd already been punished a thousand times.
(6) You've done it a thousand times already, but you do it again, just for something to do.
(7) Think Thousand times before taking a decision But - After taking decision never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!! Adolf Hitler
(8) The drug is a thousand times more powerful than LSD.
(9) I have to see a thing a thousand times before I see it once. Thomas Wolfe
(10) Focusing on revenue is a thousand times more positive and productive than focusing on costs, which can prove debilitating and negative.
(11) For Marjorie Wallace, the dream came true, a thousand times over, when she won the Miss World crown.
(12) Amir: For you, a thousand times over.
(13) His best companions have a thousand times to drink up the sun with him.
(14) I have dreamed a thousand times that I could lie down on Miami beach to relax.
(15) Because we are just as blind—no, a thousand times blinder than that old man in the wheelchair.
(16) A soldier would rather face a firing squad a thousand times over than just once have to look his own colleagues in the eye knowing he had failed them.
(17) That's an old joke - I've heard it about a thousand times.
(18) In the long years since that glorious meal Jack had relived it in his memory a thousand times.
(19) Hasn't anyone told Mrs Thatcher that bottled water can cost a thousand times as much as water from the tap?
(20) He tied me to a post in the midday sun and ordered me to repeat his name ten thousand times.
(21) To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times. Mark Twain
(22) The most intensely radioactive is high-level waste - typically a thousand times more potent than the intermediate level.
(23) Capacity of the human brain is around 10 billion neurons with more than a thousand times that many interconnections.
(24) Marie, whose high-boned cheeks and weary eyes he had met a thousand times before.
(25) I saw it magnified to three hundred and fifty thousand times its diameter.
(26) The image in National Geographic had been magnified to thirty-five thousand times its size.
(27) And the energy density of uranium 235 in terms of thousand times the energy density of coal.
(28) The regular doctor will administer a dose containing ten thousand times as much of the mother drug as the homeopath .
(29) Generally say that random access within a tape cartridge is about a thousand times slower than random access on disk.
(30) "Even if golf pros perfect their swing over countless repeated attempts," Randall writes, "I don't believe everyone can hit a ball a thousand times without becoming exceedingly bored or frustrated.
More similar words: thousandth, thousands upon thousands, thousand, thousands, one thousand, ten thousand, thousandfold, by the thousand, a thousand and one, hundred thousand, time and time again, times without number, thousand island dressing, old times, behind time, bad times, hard times, turnaround time, behind the times, Time and tide wait for no man, without loss of time, estimated time of arrival, old-time, seedtime, oldtimer, bedtime, old-timer, load time, good-time, dead time.