Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We Are ... ... Ten years of thirtyish people, now coming onstream.
2. A man, thirtyish, leaning cross-legged against a new tractor with studded tires.
3. At that moment a tall, thirtyish, imposing - looking man walked in.
4. He enlisted Randi Glass, a thirtyish, pregnant, maroon-haired casting director from Brooklyn, to round up teen-agers.
5. In the same school, a male friend, thirtyish and "fit" in the eyes of older girls, for a few weeks found himself in a similar predicament.
6. There was this one—a thirtyish blonde with breasts that I could see through her open coat.
7. Female: Well, um...let me see. He was medium height, about thirtyish . I all happened so quickly it's hard to remember.
More similar words: thirty, thirty-two, thirty-one, dirtying, shirty, thirteen, thirtieth, third party, thirteenth, property insurance, boyish, babyish, dirty, shirt, boyishly, T-shirt, tomboyish, dirty look, dirty joke, dirty pool, polo shirt, dirty linen, shirtwaist, sweatshirt, sport shirt, third, dirty laundry, stuffed shirt, thirst, birthday party.