Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Does third party insurance cover this type of damage?
2. Members of the scheme also benefit from a third party insurance, for a premium of ￡2 a year.
3. For the duration of the residential work period, the artist must be insured for medical and personal liability and damages (third party insurance).
4. C. C. I. proves that the holder has Third Party Insurance up to 1,650.00 EUR.
5. Please show me the third party insurance.
6. Only slight hiccup was the validation of our third party insurance policy which was sorted out quickly.
7. A green card can serve as easily recognizable proof of third party insurance, for example in the case of an accident, when traveling abroad.
More similar words: property insurance, third party, casualty insurance, liability insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, compulsory insurance, insurance, reinsurance, coinsurance, co-insurance, car insurance, life insurance, term insurance, fire insurance, insurance company, title insurance, insurance cover, insurance claim, insurance fraud, group insurance, cargo insurance, insurance agent, flood insurance, social insurance, double insurance, export insurance, marine insurance, credit insurance, insurance policy.