Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her voice thinned down to a whisper as people turned to shush her.
2. The clouds thinned and the moon shone through.
3. By midnight the crowd had thinned.
4. The crowd had thinned out and only a few people were left.
5. The population of the city was thinned out by the black death.
6. He thinned the wine by adding water.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. They thinned out a stand to create a lush forest tomorrow.
8. The stream had thinned down to a mere trickle.
9. Rupert moved off through the crowd which thinned rapidly and fell in behind him.
10. The clouds thinned out as we went higher up the mountain.
11. Gypsum and halite are simply thinned or removed altogether.
12. In the course of time the crowd thinned out to a meagre handful.
13. The stream has thinned down to a mere trickle.
14. A nwe kind of thinned cylinder array with discrete baffle has been designed.
15. Our protective ozone layer above the earth has been thinned.
16. The protective ozone layer above the Earth has been thinned.
17. Watercolours are pigments ground with gum arabic and gall and thinned with water in use.
More similar words: thin-skinned, thinner, thinness, thick-skinned, tinned, twinned, skinned, dark-skinned, thinning, thinnish, think nothing of it, through thick and thin, inner, linnet, tinner, dinner, sinner, winner, skinner, spinney, spinner, tv dinner, in need of, beginner, guinness, inner ear, plainness, b. f. skinner, innervate, innermost.