Random good picture Not show
1. The enemy resistance thinned out as night approached.
2. This liquid appears to have thinned down.
3. She has thinned down a lot since last month.
4. Famine and war have thinned down the population in this region.
5. The oppression of the invaders had thinned down the population of the village.
6. A narrow smile thinned his lips.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. The barber thinned out his customer's thick hair.
8. Her voice thinned down to a whisper as people turned to shush her.
9. The clouds thinned and the moon shone through.
10. Her hair had been thinned and cut shorter.
11. By midnight the crowd had thinned.
12. War and disease had thinned the population.
13. The crowd had thinned out and only a few people were left.
14. It would have been better to have thinned the trees over several winters rather than all at one time.
15. Disease had thinned out the population.
16. The population of the city was thinned out by the black death.
17. He thinned the wine by adding water.
18. War and disease thinned down the population.
19. He's thinned down a lot since I last saw him.
20. He's thinned down a lot since he went on a diet.
21. The trees thinned as we got closer to the top of the mountain.
22. They thinned out a stand to create a lush forest tomorrow.
23. The stream had thinned down to a mere trickle.
24. At last the traffic thinned out.
25. The crowd thinned down after 10 o'clock.
26. The pastels can be thinned with water.
27. If the songbird population has thinned[sentencedict.com], the boats in the cove have multiplied.
28. The trees thinned and they fled across an open meadow.
29. Higher prices have thinned the ranks of prospective home owners.
30. When the clouds thinned, and the bright moon shone through, the dead arms of the elms seemed to beckon.
More similar words: thin-skinned, thinner, thinness, thick-skinned, tinned, twinned, skinned, dark-skinned, thinning, thinnish, think nothing of it, through thick and thin, inner, linnet, tinner, dinner, sinner, winner, skinner, spinney, spinner, tv dinner, in need of, beginner, guinness, inner ear, plainness, b. f. skinner, innervate, innermost.