Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) She told her pupils to put on their thinking caps before answering questions.
2) So pull on those thinking caps, get the vinyl out of the closet and start spinning those records.
3) So thinking caps on, while the rest of us prepare to put our hands into our pockets-yet again.
4) Instead, put on your thinking cap, and turn those prepared ingredients into new dishes.
5) You should put on your thinking cap to solve this problem.
6) Everybody can use put on one's thinking cap more child, go organizing a few already clear and coherent the English of the keyword that can experience you again is short sentence.
7) You should put thinking cap to solve this problem.
8) Put on your thinking cap, please.
9) Put on that thinking cap and figure out just what you want to know!
10) I'm in need of some interesting suggestions so if you can put your thinking cap on I'd be grateful.
11) Clearly everyone connected with the enterprise put on his thinking cap,[http://sentencedict.com/thinking cap.html] and thought big.
12) Miss Stone told her pupils to put on their thinking cap before answering the question.
More similar words: thinking, unthinking, freethinking, clear-thinking, wishful thinking, lateral thinking, to my way of thinking, creative thinking, working capital, think nothing of it, carrying capacity, sinking, linking, winking, blinking, drinking, clinking, stinking, sinking feeling, shrinking, unwinking, drinking age, sinking fund, unblinkingly, interlinking, drinking fountain, sink in, in kind, drink in, dining car.