Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He's so thick-headed he can't understand simple instructions.
2. I've never heard such thickheaded nonsense!
3. He was stiff with mud and thick-headed with tiredness as he and Isay trooped back through the gatehouse to the Manse.
4. How could I have been so thick-headed, I wonder now, so impervious?
5. Who could have seen through such thick-headed nonsense?
6. In the morning I awoke, thick-headed and a prisoner.
7. I got up, thick-headed, with a cloying mouth.
8. Remember, he'll probably be just like you when you were a teenager: He'll be stubborn, thickheaded and he'll think he knows everything.
More similar words: thickhead, dickhead, blockhead, blackhead, headed, hotheaded, beheaded, pigheaded, bare-headed, redheaded, bigheaded, bareheaded, hardheaded, cool-headed, be headed for, light-headed, gray-headed, lightheaded, coolheaded, bullheaded, level-headed, levelheaded, empty-headed, clearheaded, wrongheaded, clear-headed, muddleheaded, blackheart, pigheadedness, patrick henry.