Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) According to the theory of relativity, nothing can travel faster than light.
(2) The theory of relativity originates with Albert Einstein.
(3) Einstein's theory of relativity is very abstruse.
(4) These results are in flat contradiction to the theory of relativity.
(5) Einstein formulated the Theory of Relativity in 1905.
(6) The fact that Einstein's general theory of relativity turned out to predict singularities led to a crisis in physics.
(7) Einstein introduced his theory of relativity in 1915,(sentencedict.com) in a scientific paper.
(8) Now the general theory of relativity will be developed formally using tensors.
(9) The general theory of relativity is what is called a classical theory.
(10) Einstein's General Theory of Relativity started a revolution in scientific thinking.
(11) This was achieved by Einstein's general theory of relativity, which was formulated in 1915.
(12) Newtonian mechanics was eventually replaced by the theory of relativity and by quantum mechanics between 1905 and 1930.
(13) The two theories are the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics.
(14) The first is Einstein's general theory of relativity.
(15) According to Einstein's general theory of relativity, gravity is the result of an object's mass deforming space itself, like a bowling ball on a trampoline.
(16) This led him to the special theory of relativity.
(17) Einstein's theory of relativity won for him universal esteem.
(18) Einstein's theory of relativity with widespread irresolvable paradox[http://sentencedict.com], including the quality rises with the speed equation.
(19) General relativity or the general theory of relativity is the geometric theory of gravitation published by Albert Einstein in 1915.
(20) This paradox led to Einstein's special theory of RELATIVITY, a cosmological theory of major significance.
(21) This paper proves from the tangle of theory of relativity and quantum mechanics, that there does exist thermal radiation and nonthermal radiation in the black hole.
(22) The best theory available is Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity, which has passed all experimental tests hitherto.
(23) Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity predicted that the gravity of an extremely dense body could bend a ray of light so severely that it could not escape.
(24) Einstein's general theory of relativity contends that a slight difference in the force of gravity at two different places causes clocks in those places to tick at different rates.
(25) However, all this was changed when Einstein formulated the general theory of relativity in 1915.
(26) Ten years later he produced singlehanded his monumental theory of gravity - the general theory of relativity.
(27) A consistent theory of how gravity affects light did not come until 1915, when Einstein formulated the general theory of relativity.
(28) Dirac's theory was the first of its kind that was consistent with both quantum mechanics and the special theory of relativity.
(29) The crucial point is that the very potent symbol of Einstein was not a representation of the theory of relativity.
(30) If this is correct, it violates a main idea of Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity.
More similar words: relativity, quantity theory of money, relativism, theory of evolution, labor theory of value, relative density, relative humidity, nativity, relative, negativity, creativity, relative to, relatively, irrelative, correlative, negative correlation, blood relative, relative price, relative motion, relative pronoun, electronegativity, educational activity, positive correlation, activity, plate tectonic theory, privity of contract, captivity, festivity, positivity, inactivity.