Random good picture Not show
1. One has to use a quantum theory of gravity to understand how the universe began.
2. So one has to use a quantum theory of gravity to discuss the very early stages of the universe.
3. Ten years later he produced singlehanded his monumental theory of gravity - the general theory of relativity.
4. What are the prospects of obtaining a quantum theory of gravity and of unifying it with the other three categories of interactions?
5. Similarly, in the quantum theory of gravity,(sentence dictionary) there are many different possible quantum states for the universe.
6. Even in the simpler Newtonian theory of gravity, one can solve the equations exactly only in the case of two particles.
7. In the quantum theory of gravity, on the other hand, a third possibility arises.
8. Actually, that last one was for Newton's theory of gravity.
9. Much as relativity subsumed Newtonian physics, a quantum theory of gravity will ultimately subsume relativity.
10. A quantum theory of gravity is needed.
11. He discoursed impressively on Newton's theory of gravity.
12. In 1915, Einstein developed the theory of gravity called General Relativity.
13. Based on the theory of gravity prospecting and measuring accuracy of superconductive gravimeter, the migrating and accumulating of residual oil and gas are studied.
14. However, Eddington's theory of gravity only worked for empty space and didn't include any source of energy such as matter, making it an incomplete theory.
15. Einstein did not, but his brilliant intuition led him to study and adopt the obscure non-Euclidean geometry of Riemann and Gauss for his geometric theory of gravity.
16. This paper gives a review of the modern developments of the Newtonian theory of gravity, i. e. the post Newtonian mechanics or metric theory.
17. However, based on Newton's gravitational theory and Einstein's general relativity, used in a certain range of objects changes in the theory of gravity is difficult to explain the phenomenon.
18. Tycho Brahe: An important Danish astronomer of the 16th century. His ground breaking research allowed Sir Isaac Newton to come up with the theory of gravity.
More similar words: law of gravity, centre of gravity, center of gravity, theory of relativity, special theory of relativity, general theory of relativity, law of gravitation, quantity theory of money, theory of evolution, labor theory of value, gravity, antigravity, zero-gravity, zero gravity, specific gravity, gravitas, graviton, gravitate, depravity, gravitation, gravitational, probability theory, gravitational force, gravitational mass, gravitational field, gravitational constant, delusions of grandeur, theory, m-theory, gravitational attraction.