Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The rhetorical theorist does not assume that only some societies possess the rhetorical capacity to argue.
2. Nevertheless, a social theorist has to start somewhere.
3. A particular theorist may argue with the interpretations of other conspiracy theorists, because by no means all theorists agree with one another.
4. Name one heterosexual male theorist who could display such interest in wrestling, washing powders and Greta Garbo.
5. That is as appropriate an outcome as any theorist could have hoped for.
6. The Lacanian theorist will thus deliberately tease his reader by refusing to make any final pronouncements.
7. Conservative social theorist Thomas Sowell maintains that the essential difference between liberals and conservatives is optimism about the human condition.
8. She was a theorist whose intellectual speculations placed her at the cutting edge,(sentencedict.com/theorist.html) even among civil rights activists.
9. She had become the political theorist.
10. Faced with such a question the theorist has to repair to a mental laboratory where he conducts thought experiments.
11. Northrop Frye is a distinguished literary theorist and culture critic both in Canada and in the West in the 20th century.
12. The indignant theorist casts aspersions on their methods, inserts a non sequitur regarding its effects and explains how this is frightfully unfair for the "little guy".
13. Professor Lipman's view opposed that of the child-development theorist Jean Piaget, who asserted that children under 12 were not capable of abstract reasoning.
14. Christopher Alexander is an active architectural theorist, educationist and architect in the modern western architectural field.
15. He and MoBakhtin, a Soviet literary theorist , lived in same era simile societal environment of culture.
16. Zhang Wentian was an outstanding proletarian revolutionist and theorist.
17. The 17th-century English soldier and political theorist Henry Ireton wrote the foundation of liberty is "that those who shall choose the law-makers shall be men freed from dependence upon others."
18. As a theorist, suggests plans for this project, we are duty-bound.
19. As the media theorist Marshall McLuhan pointed out in the 1960s, media are not just passive channels of information.
20. A greater fool theorist shorts far below the EMA - the farther away, the greater the fool.
21. Holmes is the most representative translation theorist in the Low Countries.
22. Professor Chen'mingzhi is a famous composer, theorist, music educator and an eminent specialist in the theory and practice of polyphonic music in our country.
23. The doctrine is, I take it, one from which a modern theorist can hardly escape, or hardly wishes to.
24. If Nivelle de la Chaussee was the great playwright of sentimental comedy, then Denise Diderot was the great theorist.
25. It is important here to distinguish between the short-term objectives of the fieldworker and the longer-term objectives of the anthropological theorist.
26. In the 18th century, the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham designed the Panopticon, a hypothetical prison.
27. Every economist needs to have a solid foundation in the basics of economic theory and econometrics, even if you are not going to be either a theorist or an econometrician .
28. Tension", which is transferred from physics by Allen Tate, the theorist of the New Criticism in 1937, has become an important literature category."
29. And as far back as the 16th Century, Italian political theorist Niccolo Machiavelli wrote that it can be "a very wise thing to simulate madness."
30. Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling theorist has experienced.
More similar words: terrorist, theory, theoretical, meteoric, terrorism, wrist, tourist, historic, eristic, historian, historical, Christmas, historically, aristocrat, psychiatrist, characteristic, device characteristic, more or less, theology, in the open, the other day, on the other hand, theological, rise, risk, Irish, perish, risky, arise, brisk.