Sentencedict.com random good picture
6. The car parts themselves are not expensive, it's the labour that costs the money.
7. god helps those who help themselves.
8. Any users of credit may overextend themselves.
9. They are trying to recoup themselves for their losses.
10. Most students face the problem of funding themselves while they are studying.
11. This charity aims to help people help themselves.
12. They recreate themselves with playing bridge.
13. Some people like to strip themselves naked while they have a swim in a secluded place.
14. He attacked greedy bosses for awarding themselves big rises.
15. They had to accustom themselves to the hot weather.
16. They thrust themselves into the house.
19. Take care of the sense,(sentencedict.com/themselves.html) and the sounds will take care of themselves.
20. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. William Penn
27. It's good for students to puzzle things out for themselves.
28. A key task is to get pupils to perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort.
29. They've even got one of those icky photos of themselves on the bedside table.
30. 50% of men under 35 spend at least 20 minutes preening themselves every morning in the bathroom.
More similar words: himself, by himself, vessel, evolve, resolve, involve, them, invest, dissolve, involved, theme, harvest, investor, scheme, involvement, investment, revolve around, investigate, the mass of, chemical, chemistry, in the main, all the more, sell, self-, investigator, euphemism, itself, investigation, for the moment.