Random good picture Not show
(1) For five years she was theater critic for the New Yorker.
(2) Koenig, a literary and theater critic, lives in London.
(3) One of the few productions to follow the Reading Edition, leaving the screen intact, was directed by the theater critic Geoffrey Borny in Australia.
(4) But like all serendipitous people, she was resilient: She took the suggestion of a theater critic to try stand-up comedy.
(5) "My constant fear is that we're going to run out of writers in Chicago, " said Mr. Griffith, 27, who in his spare time is a theater critic for The Chicago Reader, an alternative paper.
More similar words: supercritical, hypercritical, overcritical, critical state, literary criticism, computer crime, critic, watercress, watercraft, critical, criticize, critically, criticise, criticism, art critic, hypocritic, uncritical, noncritical, diacritical, music critic, new criticism, criticality, uncritically, water heater, be critical of, critical path, hypocritical, self-critical, critical time, criticalness.