1. He didn't look like the sort of man you should entrust your luggage to.
2. He's the sort of man who would let down the tyres on your car just out of/from spite.
3. That's not the sort of behaviour I expect of you!
4. He's the sort of person who only cares about money.
5. He regards the sort of books I read as very lowbrow.
6. These hotels still offer the sort of service which were the hallmark of the grand days of travel.
7. She gave him a pitying look; that was the sort of excuse her father would use.
8. There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong, or useless pain. The sort of pain that's only suffering.
9. It's the sort of book you can just dip into now and again.
10. He's the sort of person who bores you at parties.
11. Minorca is the sort of place that caters for families.
12. He's the sort of person I really dislike.
13. This is the sort of thing that Geoffrey loves.
14. Jack was the sort of man who did not like his actions questioned.
15. Avoid Mr Jobsworth! The sort of man who says when you need a door opened to save a long walk 'It's more than my job's worth, mate'.
16. Does he not find it ironic that the sort of people his movie celebrates hardly ever watch this kind of movie?
17. He is the sort of well-groomed man you expect to inhabit an executive-size corporate office.
18. He's not the sort of man who gets sentimental about old friendships.
19. I detest the sort of ads that use nauseatingly cute children and animals.
20. He was not the sort of man to forgive and forget.
21. That's just the sort of abuse that he will be investigating.
22. It's not the sort of movie that stimulates the old grey matter much.
23. He's the sort of person who watches a film and then dissects it for hours.
24. It's the sort of program Andrew could write standing on his head.
25. She isn't the sort of person who bitches about others behind their back.
26. He's the sort of creep who would do that kind of thing!
27. I'm not the sort of person who'd do a striptease.
28. Now he can begin to earn the sort of mega-bucks he has always dreamed about.
29. It's the sort of work that calls for a high level of concentration.
30. With her cropped hair and and her mannish clothes,(Sentence dictionary) she typifies the sort of feminist often feared by men.
More similar words: court of last resort, sort of, the long and the short of it, sort out, resort, short of, resort to, resort area, ski resort, be short of, port of call, go short of, bubble sort, last resort, port of entry, in support of, fall short of, run short of, resort hotel, stop short of, out of sorts, holiday resort, nothing short of, short of breath, port of loading, in the last resort, port of discharge, port of destination, eyesore, cart off.