Random good picture Not show
1. Let's get out of here! The sooner the better!
2. I want you out of here, and the sooner the better.
3. Mark, you'd better get cracking, the sooner the better.
4. They knew they had to leave town, and the sooner the better.
5. As for shipment, the sooner the better.
6. Three years or so. The sooner the better.
7. "The sooner the better, " the Chilean coach said when asked when he wanted the club to conclude it's business.
8. Kitsantas extends that recommendation, suggesting that all women of childbearing age establish healthy lifestyle habits and healthy weights: "The sooner the better," she says.
9. Personnel Manager: It's up to you. But the sooner the better.
10. The sooner the better. Don't want to be late for the peach blossoms .
11. Please speed up the repairing. The sooner the better.
12. It seems inevitable, and probably the sooner the better for the basketball fate of the Hornets.
13. Detective Holt said: "The kidnapper is a man we must catch and the sooner the better".
14. School finishes at the end of the week, and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.
15. Please get that report done as soon as possible — the sooner the better.
16. She knew the right thing to do would be to leave, and the sooner the better.
17. He thought Isaac should put the car into the mountainside, the sooner the better.
18. We need to get him to a hospital, and the sooner the better.
19. We were blessed with a driver who clearly believed that his best hope lay in reincarnation, and the sooner the better.
20. We need to ween from burning carbon and hydro carbon and the sooner the better for this country.
21. She could go to Waukesha right away if she wanted to. The sooner the better.
22. In his own speech to Aipac, sent via satellite link, he said: "We are prepared to resume peace negotiations without any delay and without any preconditions - the sooner the better."
23. "For long-term stability, you need to get at the safe havens, and the sooner the better, " a senior defense official said.
24. What's needed now, of course, are some of those hopeful signs, and experts say, the sooner the better.
25. So you must get a publisher for it - the sooner the better.
26. Still, the only way to break the cycle of domestic violence is to take action — the sooner the better.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Ask for an extension if you need one, and the sooner the better.
28. Eventually they'll do it and somebody is going to get battered one day - the sooner the better for us.
More similar words: change for the better, get the better of, Two heads are better than one, know better than, no sooner than, be better off, sooner or later, better, better off, had better, betterment, better half, for better or worse, water under the bridge, sooner, Better late than never, for the best, over the moon, under the sun, under the shadow of, letter, fetter, letters, begetter, by letter, go-getter, lettered, newsletter, unfetter, fettered.