Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They refueled their plane and continued flying to the Netherlands.
2. All the goods were routed by way of the Netherlands.
3. He rendered the landscapes of the Netherlands with great skill and artistry.
4. By contrast, the comparable figure for the Netherlands is 16 per cent.
5. The Netherlands has been reclaiming farmland from water.
6. Clogs are part of the Netherlands national costume.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. He comes from the Netherlands.
8. The rider from the Netherlands is still in the lead as the Tour de France enters its closing stage today.
9. Australia overcame the Netherlands 2-1.
10. In the Netherlands euthanasia has already been legalized.
11. Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands are collectively known as the "Benelux' countries.
12. The network of the Kingdom of the Netherlands can provide information and advice to Dutch, international and Chinese media[sentencedict.com], about the Netherlands and about Dutch activities in China.
13. Buber clothing by the Netherlands Philips design, very sensitive and can monitor emotional state of change.
14. They are demark Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden.
15. Except the Netherlands all the European nations consider euthanasia illegal.
16. Dutch auction is a first appeared in the Netherlands flower auction market.
17. Duncan Zuur of the Netherlands rides a wakeboard across flooded Piazza San Marco in Venice, December 2, 2008.
18. Twelve passengers were arrested in the Netherlands for investigation.
19. The Netherlands defeated China 2 - 0 to win the Olympic gold medal in women's field hockey Friday.
20. Andigelei replacing old captain of the Netherlands , the injury Todorov replace Sam, Zheng Zhi replace Ambrose.
21. Now that we're in Europe we ought to visit the Netherlands.
22. The more obvious potential allies are Ireland, Denmark and, to a lesser degree, the Netherlands.
23. Goose, duck, and turkey are typical holiday fare in the Netherlands.
24. Even more far out, will Germany cast off from the euro and resurrect the deutsche mark, possibly joined by Austria and the Netherlands?
25. These practices survived after Germany's Christianization (also Belgium and the Netherlands) and the practice became associated with Saint Nicholas.
26. This starts from Puerto Rico's main port at San Juan and goes to the Lesser Antilles and the Netherlands Antilles and Curacao finally ending up towards the west in the island of Aruba.
27. My question to you: Are you able to produce these raincoats and help me to reintroduce this rainwear in the Netherlands?
28. Cycling’s Tour de France, three weeks of athletic agony, begins, confusingly, in the Netherlands.
29. All too far behind the Jamaican, Churandy Martina of the Netherlands Antilles took silver in 19.82sec. Defending champion Shawn Crawford of the US got bronze at 19.96sec.
30. Children thrive or struggle in school for a host of reasons apart from IQ, according to psychologist Franz M?nks of the University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.
More similar words: motherland, overland, hinterland, cumberland, switzerland, Better late than never, kitchenette, overlay, overlap, underlay, superlative, interlaced, overlapping, chamberlain, everlasting, moorland, parlance, nether, neville chamberlain, ethernet, pound sterling, landslip, nonetheless, landscape, highlands, landslide, landscaper, tenet, unethical, for one thing.